Chapter 9: The Mistake

Many probably of the chapters ahead are going to be long :) hope you enjoy!

[(1945)]

"The fifth one was here in Poland, right near the Baltic and the sixth one was about here, 30, 40 miles west of the Maginot Line"
"I just got a quick look" Steve explained.

" Well, nobody's perfect" Peggy states, I shake head.

" There are the weapon factories we know about. Sergent Barnes said that Hydra shipped all the parts to another facility that isn't on this map" We made our way to Colonel Phillips.

"Agent Adley, Carter coordinate with M16. I want every allied eyeball looking for that main Hyrda base" Phillips turned to us.

"What about us" Peggy questioned.

"We are going to set a fire under Johann Schmidt's ass"
"What do you say, Rogers? It's your map. I think you can wipe Hydra off it?" Phillips turned to Steve and said sarcastically.

"Yes, sir. I need a team"

"We're already putting together the best men"

" With all due respect sir, so am I" Steve glanced to Peggy and I.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

"how's your girl doing?" Bucky asks Steve, smiling smugly.

"who?" Steve asked, confused.

" Come on, you know who" Bucky had an idea that Steve knew who he was babbling on about.

"I Dont Know"

"She likes you, you know"

"what?" Steve turns to him, surprised.

"yeah, well I think everyone can tell that you like one another" giving Steve a stupid nudge.

"I——-" steve's voice broke off when he notices the large amount of people in the room had halted talking. Both Steve and Bucky pull their body's back to see what was happening.

Then they saw.