Chapter 12: Confusion

[(2012)]

[(2012)]

Gripping tightly onto the collar of Thor's cape, flying with a full speed towards a flying vehicle in the airspace.

Down the line, a decade or two, I went through a lot. I was in Asgard. The human year of 2011 was eventful to say the least. I didn't get involved much, but I did feel for Loki finding out the truth. I had a slight suspicion but I always thought it was him wanting to be different to Thor, but my suspicions were correct.

With Frost Giants attacking, I again did not fight, it didn't seem fit. I stayed with Frigga for a majority of my time in Asgard anyways, so it seemed likeable for me to protect her.

Loki died. My grief had only been this big a couple times. The one person who I trusted and was so close with had died.

This did then lead to modern day. I was told nothing except for me to go with Thor. He said that he had found sources that Loki was alive. I didn't want to believe it, so many people had watched him fall off the bridge.

"We are leaving now cousin! ." Thor stated, walking past me as I left my room to meet him.

"Okay, I am ready." I said following him towards the bifrost.

Midgard, here I come, again.

✯✯✯

Thor let me fall out of his grip making me fall to the ground. He didn't particularly want me up their with him. He wanted to get Loki alone. I patiently waited for a while until a loud bang and smack came from behind me. Turning around to see what it was it was Thor and Loki, who we all thought was dead. He was a dead fool if I got my hands on him.

"Ow" Loki groaned and began to laugh.

"Where is the Tesseract?" Thor was angry as can be.

"Ah ha I missed you, too" Loki continued to laugh.

"Come on Loki we are being serious, where is it?" I pleaded to him, we weren't getting anywhere.