Chapter 14: Blueberry?"

[(Lab, Helicarrier, New York)]

"How was life, where ever you went? Where did you go anyway?" Tony asked, as we made our way into the lab where Bruce was already set up.

"Asgard, my home and I'll tell you more another time when we are free" I laughed to him turning around and sat my body down on a chair to get started.

"The gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvig's reports of the Tesseract. But it's going to take weeks to process"

"If we bypass their mainframe and direct route to the Homer cluster, we can clock this at around 600 teraflops"

"All I packed was a toothbrush" I let out a little chuckle.

"Don't worry Bruce, I haven't got anything at all, some of my items that I left here on Midgard are probably all gone" I state to him.

"You know, you should come by Stark Tower sometime. You too Laya. Top ten floors, all R&D. You'd love it. It's Candy Land" what he had said is bringing back memories and makes me think he is just like Howard in some ways.

"Thanks, but the last time I was in New York, I kind of broke Harlem" Bruce stated and I had heard of what he was hinting at.

"Well, I promise a stress-free environment. No tension, no surprises" Tony grabs and touches Bruce with a zapper thing.

"Ow" Tony's laughs dimmed down and his face turned into a bewildered one.

A voice was heard from my ears but couldn't tell who it could be due to Tony and Bruce's conversation.

"Nothing?"

"Are you nuts?" Turning around i was faced with Steve who was clearly talking to Tony.

"Jury's out. You really have got a lid on it, haven't you?" Tony is taking no notice of Steve.

"What's your secret? Mellow jazz, bongo drums, huge bag of weed?"

"Is everything a joke to you?" Steve stated angrily.

"Funny things are" Tony said, he not like Howard at all.

"Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny"

"No offence, Doc. Laya"

"Don't worry" I smiled.

"It's all right, I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy things" Bruce was acting very calm.

"You're tip-toeing, big man. You need to strut" I had not idea as to what Tony was doing but he's making Steve more mad.