Chapter 13: "He's Adopted"

[( Inside Flying Vehicle, New York, 2012)]

Walking up the steps to the flying vehicle in the sky, supposedly called a Helicarrier, you'd probably be scared for you life if It was your first time. Not for me though I haven't done this in about 20 years or so.

Gathered around a round table in the main control room, it was Me, Thor, a redhead called Natasha Romanoff who I have heard of, a short brown haired, purple shirt man named Bruce Banner &

Steve Rogers...

Coming out of the shadows, I knew it was him. He looked the same as he did before he went into the ice. But I couldn't look at him, it was bringing back memories, ones I don't know if I want.

Loki was put into a holding cell for everyone's safety. We were all watching him through a device which lets us listen and see. He was talking to Nick fury, the director here at S.H.E.I.L.D and who was a good friend of mine at one time.

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me"

"Built for something a lot stronger than you" Nick tries to get explain.

"Oh, I've heard"

"A mindless beast makes play he's still a man"

"How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?" Bruce seems to look down, me not knowing why.

The cameras suddenly turn off. That was rough.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he?"

"Loki's gonna drag this out"

"So, Thor, what's his play?" looking over to me as he says this. I just give him a slight smile.

"He has an army called Chitauri"
"They're not of Asgard, nor any world known"
"He means to lead them against your people
"They will win him, the Earth"
"In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract" i nod at him.

"An Army from outer space" i hum to him.

"So, he is building another portal" Bruce states.
"That's what he needs Erik Selvig for"

"Selvig?" Thor questions, confused.

"He is an astrophysicist"

"He's a friend" since when does he have friends in Midgard?

"Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours" Natasha speaks up with a hard expression in her face, knowing that one of the men who Loki spelled, she was close with.