Everything was Great

Her lifeless body dropped from my mouth and to the ground. Sarah's mother screamed out Sarah's name, but Sarah did not reply. I killed her in front of the entire pack. Her warm red blood covered my face and dyed my teeth.

RIP Bitch.

Everyone around us had their heads bowed, no one moved but Max. He took long strides towards me while pulling his shirt over his head. "Shift back." Max's words were soft as if he was hesitant to get close to me, but I growled back and launched for Sarah's lifeless body, wishing to tear her limbs off first when my body shifted. The change back was painless and left me nude for only seconds as Max covered my body with his shirt. Crying echoed from Sarah's naked and battered body. Her mother held her in her arms, trying her best to soothe Sarah's screams. "You wanted to kill her that much." My wolf giggled. "You really thought you killed her, but it was just a vision. You'll find out, we have those so stop ignoring me from now on." My wolf, Storm, never really spoke to me as much as she just did. "Are you okay?" Max's voice pulled me back to reality, "You've been staring at Sarah without blinking for a while." Max lifted my chin so he could look at my face, checking to see if I was harmed but I just gave him a smile. No way could I tell him I had a vision of killing Sarah, no matter how much I dislike her. I don't need another body on my hands. The crowd around us started to approach me one at a time and bowed their heads to me before leaving the courtyard. "They are showing their respect for the future Luna." The alpha said before nodding his head at me before leaving Max and I alone. Without talking, Max lifted me in his arms and carried me to his room. "Did you need to carry me up here?" The question came out sharper than I expected but it did not faze him. "I wanted to, and you were injured. I wanted to make sure you did not overexert yourself." Max placed me on the edge of the bed and pulled the shirt down until my shoulder was exposed. He did not say anything, only stared with his mouth open. "Why aren't you saying anything? Max? Is it really bad?" I began to worry but the feeling washed away when he started to smile down at me. "You're already healed. There's not even a scratch on you. Does it even hurt?" "Actually, no it does not hurt. I only felt pain when it happened but once I shifted, it the pain vanished."

"Your wolf, Lena, I have never seen anything like you." He looked shocked but could you blame him. My body just healed itself without leaving a scratch. I walked to the bathroom and stripped from his shirt. Max followed me until I stepped into the shower. Turning the water on, I embraced the hot water running through my hair and down my body. "Is something wrong with my wolf?" He replied while he watched me shower. "No, actually it is rare to be born with a white coat as a wolf. I have never seen anyone with that coat and well, you wolf is big for a female." I laughed, "Aren't I pretty tall to be a female?" I giggled, looking at him. His eyes were stuck on my legs. "You are and I love it. Everything about you is rare, Lena." His eyes traced my body until they met my eyes. His eyes weren't dark with lust this time. "Your wolf is beautiful like you." "Well tell the handsome thank you from the both of us," my wolf purred like a cat, and I giggled making Max blush. "Did I say something funny? Is there something on my face?" He began to panic but I reassured him that he is perfect, "My wolf started to talk to me, and she really liked your comment." "You know only a handful of werewolves can communicate with their wolves. My father once told me that powerful people had the power to communicate with their wolves but the only ones, I know of were alphas and betas." Turning the water off and stepping out of the shower, Max wrapped a towel around my body, and I followed him to his bed. "She has never really spoken to me until the duel with Sarah." I replied. He handed me a red dress and a pair of sandals, "Where are you getting these clothes from?" I was curious at his choice of women's clothing and even more curious because they fit perfectly. "My mom picked out a few things for you when she went shopping awhile back." "But we weren't really talking a while back so how did she know about me?" I questioned. He stayed quiet for a second before pinning my back against the bed. He was now hovering on top of me with a sad look on his face. "Just because we did not talk did not mean you were not my mate. How could I not tell her when all I have ever talked about with her was when I would find my mate and how? The moment I found you, my mother knew immediately. Lena, it was truly love at first sight for me. I could not hide it from her. She knew the same day we met."