Sarah or Lena

Tables turned for Sarah.

"So, what are you going as for the Halloween bash this year?" Raven stood to yelled over the girls cried we captured, making my eardrum ring. While gushing with excitement, Laura's narrowed her eyes at Raven. "Umm, hello do you mind focusing here?" She sighed with annoyance making a gesture to the situation we stood in with the not so quite crybaby. Crystal Screamed as I Kicked her repeatedly causing my legs to tire. Max opened the janitor's closet door, "Can you make her shut up before we get caught." He growled at me before slamming the door in my face. God was he the hottest man I have ever seen. He was even hotter when he was irritated. "Screw this, let's go." They dropped her arms and she scurried into a corner in the closet. She was so pathetic. What Kind of werewolf can't fight back? I opened the door and wrapped my arms around Max's waist. He did not even acknowledge me and continued to talk to dusty ass Lucus, he friend. Max was tall so it was impossible to get his attention, well that and he is just an asshole. "Hello, earth to Max. Your girlfriend is trying to talk to you." I tried to wave my hand in front of his face while standing on my tippy toes. He grabbed my hand and slung it out of his face. 

I could hear Raven and Larua snickering behind my back, so I snapped my head to glare at them. At the same time, the last bell of the day rang signaling the end of school, and the hallway was flooded with lowlifes.  I am Sarah and you whore wish you were me. The bell rang and Lucus should have walked away. He and Max had been talking about a lot of stupid things. "One day you are going to find your mate, then what. Do you really think this is okay. Everything you do with her will be your ruin one day." Lucus glared at me as I tugged on Max's arm. "It's not like I'm doing anything with her. I haven't even touched her." Max yanked his arm away from me. "Look, I'm not your dad, just your best friend and I would hate it if you met your mate with that," his eyes darted towards me then back to Max, "hanging on to you." Max stood silently. Lucus shook his head then pushed past Max, leaving us standing in the hallway. Max just stood there and allowed himself to be pushed. He just stood there staring at spot where Lucus was just standing. 

"Finally, the loser is gone. Don't worry about anything he said so Max let's go to the mall." It was not a question, more like demanded him to go with me. He didn't respond though, instead, he practically dragged me to his car. Before he could start the car, reached across to his seat and unzipped his pants. He throbbed in my hands and gave him what he wanted. Slowly lowering my mouth onto his large cock, gliding my tongue across his tip, I grinned at the soft moan he let out. Feeling his big hand on top of my head, forcing me to take all of him in my throat, now unable to breathe. I admit I kind of like how rough he is with me. He gripped my hair pushing and pulling my head up and down, only allowing me air as I came up. I started to choke and gag on his cock, feeling him grow in my throat. Chocking and coughing uncontrollably, I was blinded by my saliva. This was our relationship. Within minutes, he was done, and we were at the mall. Our relationship consisted of me giving him oral sex for being the only woman on his arm. We were not mates but I doubt he will ever find his. He was an antisocial brute but a sexy anti-social brute. Cleaning my face off, I tried to sit on his still-hard cock, but he pushed me back into my seat. "No thanks." his words were cold and sharp. Those were the only words he spoke to me before zipping his pants back up. No matter what I tried, he never gave in. He had rules and his major rule was no sex until he met his mate. Truly fucking disgusting and rather rude especially when you have a hot girlfriend like me practically spreading my legs for him.

He refuses me whenever I was practically throwing myself at him even while he is under the influence. What kind of man, no what kind of soon-to-be Alpha chooses to stay a virgin. A stupid mama's boy! Hell, he even took me on dates but not lately. When he was younger, he used to play around with me and talk to me however he has become more and more distant these days. Some days it is like I am talking to a giant brick wall. What kind of man does not like a gorgeous woman like me enough to just choose me as his mate? He will not even give me oral. If it was not for his position, he would just be a handsome nobody that I sucked off occasionally other than the decent fuck buddies I have now. At least he still took me where I wanted to go without arguing with me. We spent the rest of the day in the mall, and I shopped while he stood in some type of athletic gear store with his eyes glued to the screen.