Stays in the Cabin

"What did you just do?!" He asked in a panicked tone. His eyes held fear and uncertainty. I tried to reach out for him, but he pushed away from my hand. Before I could answer him, he got out of the bathtub and disappeared through the curtain, leaving me. The once bubbly sensation I was just feeling was now gone. I was left feeling empty. I struggled to stand, and it was even harder to get out of the tub. I took a step and slipped in a small puddle of water. I expected to hit the ground but instead I fell into Jaspers arms. Tingles rushed through my entire body. We gasped at the same time, and he held on to my hands. He held on to me and helped me walk to the bed. "I figured you would have run away." I did not expect the bitter tone that left my mouth, but I did not apologize either. It was truly how I felt after all. "I did not mean to react like that." He said as we finally made it to the bed. He lifted me up and placed me on the bed gently. I looked away from him so that I did not meet his eyes although I could feel them on me. "I was just surprised. That is not something just anyone can do. Not much can surprise me, but you did. I was just really surprised, Jewel." He said, his hands took ahold of mine, but I still held my ground. I did not look at him. "You can't tell anyone about what I just did Jasper." Looking at him, I know I made a mistake. I became lost in his eyes again. "My pack is different, quite different as you can see. We possess gifts and we are simply different. I cannot go in depth as the alpha's daughter I have to keep the pack safe. That pertains to this secret, too. Promise me you will not tell anyone, Jasper." I was so scared. What would father and mother think? I exposed us to an outsider. "Fear not, I understand what it means to have the pressure of your people's secret on your back. You have my word. This stays between you and me." He smiled and my heart skipped a beat. You, sir, are dangerous. "Kiss me." He commands. My body obeyed and fell into his. My lips pressed into his and they moved together in perfect harmony. He pressed himself into me until my back pressed into the bed. His body on top of mine, positioned between my legs. "You're a virgin?" Jasper's question made me open my eyes in shock. He was staring at me waiting for me to answer him. How could I answer him? What if he does not want me because I am unexperienced? What if I am not enough and he does not want an inexperienced woman like me? I turned my head away from him and felt the bed dip between my legs. The heat from his body was even gone. He created space between us already. I knew it. I should lie, maybe then he will want me. "I. I." I tried to answer but it was too hard to say. Turning to look at him, he had a hand in his hair. He pushed his hair back off his shoulder with a look of uncertainty in his eyes as he looked at me. I pushed myself on to my elbows so that I was sitting up. "Is that a problem?" He did not answer. I knew it. It is a problem. I laid back on the bed and covered my eyes with my hands. "I have never been with anyone." I spoke and my voice trembled. "I have never kissed anyone either until now." I heard him hiss and knew I made a mistake in being honest. Not that I knew how to lie anyway. He would find out eventually that I was inexperienced, so it is best to come clean now. Surprising me, I felt his hands on mine, and they pulled my hands off of my eyes. "Look at me." He commanded and I hesitantly opened my eyes to see his above me. He intertwined his fingers with mine and press my hands beside my head. Trapping me like an animal did his prey. He lowered his lips on to mine and I melted like butter against him. He lifted his head with a smile on his face. "Good." Was the only word he said before his lips lowered back on to mine. He kissed me. Then, he places small kisses on my cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin. I know I was smiling hard since my cheeks ached a little. He placed kisses down my neck, all over my shoulders, arms, and hands. "Perfect." He said in between his kisses, "Just perfect." His lips left tingles all over my body with each kiss. I felt his lips all over my thighs, shins and even my feet. When I thought he was done he rolled me over and kissed my calves, the back of my thighs, my butt and up my back. "So pure. So perfect." He whispered between kisses until his lips pressed against my ear, "You are perfect the way you are. So, innocent." He ran his fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp. I almost floated away on a cloud at that moment. He rolled me back over, so my back was on the bed and started to massage my legs. "Jasper." My own voice was so soft that I did not think he heard me, but he answered. "Yes, Jewel." I pushed myself on to my elbows and watched him massage me. "Why are you being so different?" He chuckled! It was like music to my ears.