Back again

"Come with us, we know the perfect place to start." Said as she led us through them all. We ate some yummy pizza and then we started to shop. A lot of the stores the girls did not go into, but there was one that caught all our eyes. "Try this one." I lost count of how many outfits touched my body by the time the males came into the store looking for us. My favorite scent, mahogany, filled the store when I stepped out of the dressing room. Derek stood behind many of the males that threw compliments my way as Lilith dressed me in a tight two-piece red leather outfit that clung to my body and exposed my belly. "You should wear your hair up just like this if you wear this outfit." Kelly pinned my hair into a cute donut shaped bun, exposing my bare shoulders in my back. In the mirror, I could see Derek 's eyes fixated on me. He watched my every move to my every breath to the inch of my fingers that twitched under his gaze. My nipples hardened at the sight of his darkened eyes through the mirror and gosh, his gaze was hot. "You look hot." Said Tim as he stood behind me. "She's out of your league. She needs a man like me." A guy with black hair appeared beside him, flashing me a cocky smile.

 "The name's Alex, pretty lady." Alex said as he showed Tim and tried to approach me. "Whoa, whoa, boys, back off. She has a mate." Kelsey shoved the males back as I closed the door and changed into my clothes I had on before we got to the store. It took no time to get dressed and get my clothes paid for. The group separated and decided to meet back up later, so I went with Kelly, Kelsey and Lilith. "Hey, I saw that a new store opened up, so how about we head over to that one next?" Kelsey excitedly explained to us, so we decided to go with her to check out the new store.

Lilith functioned as our guide, maneuvering us through the huge crowd of people. The mall was large, with four levels of shops and food stores. It felt nice to be out and enjoy the company of nice women, so I just took my time and took in the scenery. As the crowd began to thin, my eyes landed on a man and a woman that looked familiar, walking arm and arm together. My legs froze and my feet stuck to the ground as I saw him kiss her. She had a shiny ring that sparkled on her hand and the mark of an alpha sat on her neck. Max was holding Sarah close to his body and there was a huge smile on her face. "Kill him. Kill them." It was but an angry whisper, almost a growl but I knew Storm was pissed off. "Max." My voice cracked, causing me to cough. When I looked back up and cleared my throat, they were only a few steps away, staring at me. Max looked angry and Sarah looked proud. "What are you wearing? Wait, why are you even here, Lena? Who the hell put these on you? You don't dress like this?" Max narrowed his eyes at me and questioned me. That only made me mad. "Me? No, the real question is what are you doing? Why are you here with her? I am your mate, but you're walking around hand and hand with Sarah. You literally just dropped me off and now you have a mark on her and a ring on her finger. Was that really the plan after all? Get me out of the way so you can be together. Well, newsflash, you did not have to cheat on me and ship me off to an unknown place just to be with Sarah. You could have been a man and just said something Instead of hiding behind my back." The pain in my chest pushed me to rage at the sight of Sarah now laughing at me. "Oh, honey, it was always me. I told you time and time again, but you didn't want to believe it. Whose fault is it really when you, my darling, popped up out of the blue and seduced my man? Now you want to say he is in the wrong. Newsflash bitch, we never broke up. You were part time, and I was always full time." Sarah laugh became a twisted crackle as she twirled her fingers in her hair with a smirk on her face. "I admit he did want to take a break from me for a little while because of apparently you bewitched him, but he never truly left us." Sarah's hand rested on her slightly rounded stomach, and I thought I was going to faint. He couldn't have and so soon. "Be quiet Sarah, we don't really need to explain anything to her. She's not one of us. She chose her place, and I chose mine." Although Max was talking to Sarah, he looked at me with lust coated eyes as his lips curled into a frown.