Robert x Reader

A/N - Hi there everyone, I just wanted to make a small update and take a break in the schedule that I set out to celebrate this wonderful man birthday, he ages like fine wine and honestly he is such an inspiration to me and always will be, so in spirit of both Easter and his birthday, here's a small little one shot of Robert. Love you all 3000

Warning! - There will be an alternative ending that's a little more PG18, so if smut isn't your thing I'll put a barrier in so you know when to skip.

______________________________________________________________________

"You sure I don't look too weird in this?" Robert asked, putting on his glasses with a little bunny nose attached to them before doing a full turn in his little Easter bunny outfit. "I think you look great hun, honestly the purple jacket is what makes it look even better." You smiled, kissing his cheek before grabbing his tail jokingly. "Hey hey, hands off the goods." He pouted, fluffing his tail. You shook your head and pushed him forward towards the camera crew. "Go get this wrapped up and then we can enjoy the rest of the day, the kids are waiting." You reminded him, looking over your shoulders at the kids as they played around with the goats on the farm.

Robert smirked at you before hopping over to the camera crew. "I'll be back in two shakes of my little cottontail." He shouted as he stopped hopping and blew you a kiss, you caught it in your hand and placed it in your back pocket as you blew one back and he caught it and put it in his front pocket. "There better be more of those later." He said. "Yes yes, now hop along, birthday bunny." You giggled, turning and walking to the kids.

The way the days lined up, Easter had fallen on Robert's birthday and he was going to do a small announcement about the footprint coalition in his famous Easter suit. "Hey guys, while your dad is distracted shall we go get the house ready for him?" You asked, to which they were miles ahead of you and ran towards the house arguing who got to blow up the balloons.

Robert stood there in his suit looking towards the window, seeing you close the curtains, he sighed and turned to Jimmy. It was his birthday and he was filming, sure it wasn't for a big movie this time and it was nice to be home, but he disliked it. He wanted nothing more than to just spend the day curled up on the sofa with you and the kids, watching movies and eating cake, maybe a little birthday drink with you later but other than that a takeaway and a quiet night was what he was planning.

"Jimmy, how long have you been my right hand man?" He chuckled, a stylish sorting out his hair. "Long enough to know what you want, a day in with the family rather than out here filming. At least we aren't in the desert for your birthday this time." He chuckled, patting Robert on the shoulder. He shook his head and looked at Jimmy. "Don't remind me, that suit was killer." he tutted, remembering the first Iron Man film. Jimmy sent you a quick message to let you know he was distracted so that you could let family and guests in, it wasn't going to be a big or long party but you knew he would love it, and you could give your parents the chance to look after the kids tonight while you and Robert had some fun time.

He sighed as he set off to the place where needed to be, front and center in front of the camera crew and smiled, checking with his stylist one last time before getting into character. "I am the Easter Bunny, I am the Easter Bunny." He knew he didn't have to be a genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist anymore, as much as he had embraced the role it was nice to just be Robert sometimes.

"Ready Robert?" Someone called out, his head spinning around with a smile. "Ready when you are darlings." he winked, fixing his glasses on his faces. The camera started to roll and he hopped towards it. "Hi Hunny Bunnies, hope you're having a hopping great Easter, I know I am." He giggled, removing the glasses and getting serious. "Let's talk planet saving tips, y'all can get involved with the Footprint coalition, follow me." He said hopping towards the llamas.