Epilogue

Epilogue

I never expected that I would fall this hard for Elisse Amelia Gallego.

She was never my type. Among all the girls I've encountered, aminado naman akong siya na ang may pinakamagandang mukha. That face of hers got some of my friends crawling and drooling like dogs on leash.

Pero para sa akin, ganda lang naman ang meron siya. She's not that special. At least, that was what I thought back then.

"I heard, Emma will be here!" tuwang ngisi ni Arrow.

It was one of our friends birthday and we're invited to his private party. Sa isang suite lang iyon ginanap at balita ko'y close friends lang ang inimbita niya.

"Dude, wag mo na nga pagnasahan ang may boyfriend na! Tingin mo ba papatulan ka non? A face like that has high standards. Mas bagay kami..." ani Camden at inakbayan si Arrow.

Arrow tsked. "Come on! If anyone of us here is deserving, that's me! I'm more handsome than you!"

Napailing ako at abalang nagtitipa sa cellphone. Let them fight, wala naman akong interes sa babaeng iyon para makisali.

I was open to entertaining girls but that one never caught my attention. We grew up together, I've seen her grow to a beautiful lady over the years. Pero kahit anong tingin o titig ko, wala talaga akong nararamdaman sa kanya.

"How could you not like her, seriously? Are you a rock?" paulit-ulit na tanong ni Arrow.

I shrugged. "She's just not that attractive to me,"

"Not attractive?" Camden scoffed. "Seryoso ka ba? Ang ganda na non, pre! Mabango at talented pa. She got everything, seriously... hindi ko alam kung may kilala pa ba akong ganoon kaganda ang itsura..."

She's a literal goddess for men like them. They're too mesmerized with her beauty that all they do is to stare at her. Tsk! Marami naman mas magandang babae pa sa mundo. Nene pa iyan, kaya hindi mo rin alam kung maganda nga ba pag lumaki na.

Saktong bumungad sa harap namin ang babaeng kinalalawayan nila. She's holding her boyfriend's hand with her angelic smile that got everyone turning their heads at her.

She has an angelic face with her slightly chinky brown eyes, small pointed nose and soft curved lips. They call her an angel because of her face, I call her a devil because Kale told me so much stories about her.

Aanhin ang ganyang kagandang mukha kung ganon naman kasama ang ugali? Other people think of the exterior appearance too much that they forget about the personality.

Hawak ni Beau Sandoval ang kamay niya bago hinalikan ito sa pisngi. Naglalandian sila malapit sa pinto, habang nagkwekwento si Elisse sa kanya.

Tsk... talk about privacy. Kung gusto nila lumandi, pumunta sila sa pribadong lugar.

"Hi, Emma!" bati ni Arrow.

Napatingin sila sa gawi namin. She smiled and waved her hand. Jaxton shot us a glare, isa pa itong masama ang ugali. Bagay nga silang dalawa. They both have attitudes that I hate the most.

"Camden, Arrow and uhm..." she trailed off trying to remember my name. "Prince, diba? Hello!"

Her smile got the two drooling again. Damn! Is she really that pretty for them to react like a fucking dog?