𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 -𝗞𝗮𝗶 𝗲𝘅𝗼

Me, Kai, Taeyong and my best friend Amora all went out to the carnival they were hosting in Seoul

"Arianna, do you want a funnel cake? i was gonna go get one from the stand" Taeyong tapped me. "Hmm, Yes actually, thank you!" I smiled brightly.

"Come with me" He suggested. "Mkay" I followed him.

I followed him ignoring my boyfriend who stood there dumbfounded.

As me and Taeyong walked back Kai stared at me. All i saw was jealousy. I smirked to myself.

"Come on let's keep walking" Kai said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him and away from Tae.

"Behave yourself Ari" Kai whispered in my ear softly letting my name slip off his tongue so smoothly.

"I am, Jongin" I replied with a smile.

He just scoffed in response.

We got on about 6 more rides before it got dark.

"I'm hungry, we should go to a restaurant or something." Amora said.

"Yeah, I'm starving" Kai said. "I'm tired, but i guess" I said.

We arrived at Jyoti, The indian restaurant.

"Hello, My name is Minhyuk, I will be your waiter today, may i take your drinks?" A nice looking guy walks up to us.

"Minhyuk? Since when do you work here?" Amora says.

"Aigoooo, Just order" He replied to her making me giggle.

"This is your friend mora?" He asked my bestfriend.

"Yep." She shrugged. "Can i get a sprite?" She added.

He started writing down our drinks as he locked eyes with me.

"And you pretty lady, are you ready to order?" He asked as he genuinely smiled. His smile was so pretty and bright.

"Yes, I'll take the Basmati Biryani" I said as I looked back up to him and smiled.

"Ah, nice meal for a nice lady. Gotcha, And you sir?" He looked at Kai.

Kai did not look pleased whatsoever.

"Tch. Samosa. And Basmati Biryani." He said as he looked back up to him with a straight serious face.

"Okay." He wrote it down. "And you sir?" He asked Taeyong. "Same as Arianna" He said. And Minhyuk wrote it down.