Not sorry - K.NJ

SURPRISE BITCHES!!!!

yaw thought it was over..

Based off 'I'm not sorry' by Dean. Listen to the song + pay attention to the lyrics

WARNINGS: Smut obv, Creampie/Breeding, possessive namjoon, sub reader, overstimulation, degrading, toxic relationship, reverse cuckolding, hair pulling, spanking

im not giving jayla a face claim, just a name so imagine her as yourself or however you want.

This will ONLY be in Joons POV

ʚNAMJOON POVɞ ┆・

I take a pull from the cigarette in my fingers as I sigh at the text Jayla was sending me.

Jay😴💓: i knew u was fuckin round w that thot ass bitch! why u want her huh? the bitch ain't got shit to offer you! you just a cheating ass nigga. just like the rest of em. I SHOULDA FUCKIN KNOWN BRO! fuck you, blocked. don't even text me.

She was on about some shit again, something about my girl bestfriend leaving my house. She spent the night because we were both bored.

Jayla wasn't my girlfriend anyway, we just fuck occasionally, not to mention it was her idea to not have any strings attached anyways; don't understand why she's acting like this quite frankly.

She facetimed me and I answered.

"And fuck that bitch. I know she want you." She already started her bullshit. I put out my cigarette and sighed, "And if she do?" I challenged.

"Cause- Namjoon. Don't fucking play." She said pointing at the camera with her long acrylics. I chuckled.

"You need some dick, baby?" I sat back on my couch watching her eyes get wide. "W-what.. what n-no I don't... i- just no I don't.. stop trynna change the subject dickface." She barely got out, her ears started to get red despise her beautiful melanin skin.

"You need some dick. My house or yours?" I smiled at her. She mumbled something I couldn't make out. "Repeat that boo." "My house." She spoke up.

"Alright den, gimme like 15 minutes baby. I'll see you in a few." I hung up.

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪≫∘❀♡❀∘≪≫∘❀♡❀∘≪≫∘❀♡❀∘≪≫∘❀♡❀∘≪≫∘❀♡❀∘≪≫∘❀♡❀∘≪≫∘❀♡

CUE : streetsxvacationbibleschool OR . sayitdipity mashup

I got to her house, stepping out of the car and walking up to the door. I knocked 4 times and stepped back, taking out my cigarette pack to smoke one. As soon as I did, she opened the door.