Tʜᴀᴛ's Jᴜsᴛ Hᴏᴡ Wᴇ Lᴏᴠᴇ- Jʜᴏᴘᴇ pt1

Genre: Angst, smut-ish

——————————————————————
Hobi ran his hands through his hair as Y/N held his phone in front his face yelling and going off about nonsense that was all just a misunderstanding.

Hobi texted his co-worker which was also his close friend giving her advice on her relationship since she asked for it but the text just seemed off to Y/N.

"EXPLAIN IT HOBI! I'm not fucking playing with you" She yelled.

"If you would shut the fuck up and sit down for a couple seconds i would be able to." He groaned.

She woke him out of his sleep over texts that she found while going through his phone.

"First off , nobody is cheating on you. Secondly, why are you going through my phone in the first place? you don't trust me" He exclaimed.

"Hoseok, How the fuck do you expect me to act when you come home smelling like WOMEN's perfume and you come home late after 'going out to chill'. Like chill with who? with what? i'm here to chill all day" She spat.

"These messages you're looking at is between me and my co worker and it's nothing to worry about. She asked for relationship advice and i told her we could practice what to say because i didn't think you would care" He responded honestly.

Y/N let out a frustrated sigh coming to her senses that she, maybe, was overreacting about the messages.

"That doesn't explain the smell, the perfume.. the coming home late.. none of that".

"I told you i like the smell of your perfume. I just use it from time to time and coming back late i be with Yoongi.." He responded with a shrug.

Hoseok shrugged it off seeing it as it was just his girlfriend being insecure once again. But he never took the time to realize it's all apart of her past and her true insecurities. He didn't take the time to recognize.

"Y/n honestly you're being really insecure." He said as he got up out of bed.

"Seriously Hobi? you wanna call me insecure?. You know everything about my past relationships but everytime i say something to you it's just 'oh   y/n you're being insecure' Well then make me feel secure Hobi." She exclaimed with tears threatening to leave her eyes.

Hobi stopped in his tracks listening carefully to every word that spilled from her lips.

"Y/n what do i do? We have sex like 3 times a week. How else do i keep you satisfied ?" He basically whined.

"It's not about just satisfying me hobi, It's about making sure that me as your woman feels secure. Like you have a face id to my phone, you have my passwords to all my socials, you have free access to everything. Yet all i have is sex and shopping. It's not about just keeping me happy it's about making sure that i'm aware that i am the only woman you want. Having sex with me does nothing, Shopping does nothing. You could be doing that with anyone." She stopped to take a sip of water then continued.

"I don't want your money, Even if you were completely broke, as long as you made me feel like i was on top of the world and you made me sure i was the only woman you wanted i would never doubt you, i would always trust you. I would have no reason to have any suspicions about you cheating because i would feel secure Hoseok." She explained with a loud sigh.

He looked her in her eyes awaring her that he was taking in every word.

"I try y/n you are just never satisfied" He whined

"Then satisfy me Hobi." She crossed her arms.

He cocked his head at the sudden request but looked her in her eyes noticing what she meant.

He wasted no time to go rushing to her and placing his hand under her thighs, lifting her making her wrap her legs around him.

He attacked her neck with love kisses and sucks here and there.

"You gotta... stop being... so insecure baby" He said in between kisses.

He placed her gently down on the bed reaching over in their sex drawer to grab a couple of items.

"I have all this" He said while examining her.

He started from her curly dark brown hair moving to her almond shaped eyes.

He looked a little lower to her plump lips that he had all to himself.

He allowed his eyes to go lower to her nicely dark toned neck, then breasts, then her nicely plumped stomach, down to the heaven he got to taste and fuck whenever he wanted to.

He caressed her thighs slowly, sucking in a bit of air between his teeth.

Thinking about him having her all to himself was enough to get him aroused.

He grabbed some handcuffs and cuffed Y/N to the bed as he went down sucking on her perfectly brown nipple while pinching the other one in between his index finger and thumb.

She closed her eyes trying not to moan as Hobi's actions. She wasn't ready to let him know what he could do to her even after getting her upset.

But as he moved lower and left butterfly kisses going down in a straight line she could no longer help it.

"Hobi... Please... i'm ready, fuck me"

_______________________________

AN: Hey yall, i honestly didn't expect for this book to get as many reads as it did but i'm happy.🧎🏽
I was gonna make a part two to this story, but i'm not 100% sure. Also, I've been working on the part two to the Yuta story but i'm not sure how i want it to continue quite yet. Sorry i took so long to upload though, pls enjoy and stick around. DMS are open for requests. <3