Ɩąყ ყơųཞ ɧɛąɖ ɖơῳŋ- ŋąɱʝơơŋ

Genre: Smutt
⚠️ Warning ⚠️: Rough Sex, Unprotected Sex, Sub¡Reader! Dom¡Namjoon! Exhibition kink!

Word count: 1590
————————————————————————
Namjoon POV▶️:

I turned the water all the way to the hottest setting and placed my phone gently on the bathroom counter as i slid my clothes from my sweaty body.

I figured my roommate, Jaebeom, would come in with his bestfriend, Y/n sooner than later. Man, was she amazingly pleasing to look at.

Y/n had brown golden glistening skin, that was so smooth, her hair was curled and her curls bounced whenever she walked, she had this goddess walk, her thick thighs, her perfect waist, her nice style, she was always looking good enough to eat.

I stepped in the shower and looked down at my dick as it stood from my thoughts of Y/n, i'm such a perv.

Just as i reached my hand down to touch myself the door opened. Our dorm room door of course.

"Hello??? He must be in the shower, you can sit on the bed i'll tell him you're here". I heard Jaebeom talking to who i hoped was Y/n.

I sighed as I was about to touch myself anyway but JB swung the bathroom door open causing me to let out a frustrated groan.

I grabbed the side of the shower curtain and pulled it back that way he could only see my face.

"What? you can't knock?". "Y/n is here, put on clothes before you come out, and she has to use the bathroom as well."

I smirked to myself.

"I'm just in the shower, tell her come on in" I said as i closed the shower curtain back.

"Y/n, go ahead, you can go to the bathroom". Jaebeom says to his best friend.

♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️
Y/n pov⏯:
I walked in the bathroom filled with steam from his roommate, namjoon's hot shower.

"Hey, sorry i really had to go" I said as i sat on the toilet and did my business.

Just then, he stepped out of the shower, no towel, just... butterball naked.

"You're fine, princess" He lets the last word slide off his tongue so perfectly.

Me and Jaebeom had been bestfriends for a awhile now, but, ever since he let me meet namjoon, i've had a mega crush on him. His muscles, his abnormally hot face features, and his sexy voice.

I looked him up and down until i realized that i was. I quickly looked away and closed my eyes apologizing and embarrassed.

"I-I'm sorry, you just stepped out so quick and-"

"Hush, you talk a lot" He interrupted. ouch.

He placed his index finger under my jaw and his thumb on my chin putting my head up to look him in his lustful eyes.

Oh shit.

"Strip?" He suggested stepping back into the shower.

I wasted no time ridding myself of my clothes. It was hot in the bathroom, but my nipples were hard from how turned on he had me.