Dᴏɴᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝙀𝙭𝙤

Genre:Smut.

Warning⚠️ : Teasing, Sub!Chanyeol. Dom!reader, Gagging!Kink,
Teacher!chanyeol. Overstimulation.-

    ————————꧁꧂———————-

Sigh.

It was another day of me at my boyfriends job.

He worked as an teacher at a school around where we lived.

It was only his second job other than a idol.

I normally got off work about an hour or two before him, so i would come to visit him in between his breaks.

Instead this time, i came only 2 minutes before his next class which gave me no time to leave.

I was stuck under his desk as he talked to his class.

His desk was rather big so it covered me under it.

I got bored as he talked to his class so i put my hand on his thigh and squeezed it, i figured i would play around with him since i was bored out of my damn mind.

"The essay will cont-" He stopped in the middle of his sentence.

"Mr.Park, are you okay?" A student cooed out to him.

"Ah- Yes sorry. brain fart" He replied with a smile as he shooed my hand away.

I giggled to myself as i propped all the way up on my knees and put my hand on his thigh again instead this time, i put it up so my hand was only about a centimeter away from his dick.

I gave his upper upper thigh a squeeze and began to massage it.

"A-and that's how you'll d-o it, any questions?" He stuttered hard as I started to massage his dick on top of his pants.

"No" The class replied.

"Great" He said as he smiled to the class and gave them hand movements telling them to start their essay.

Chanyeol grabbed his phone and texted me.

-Y/N. What are you doing??

-Yeolie! I'm bored.

-That's not my problem, Stop touching me i'm teaching right now babe seriously.

-Sorry baby. Not my problem ;)

I responded mocking him as i unbuckled his belt.

He grabbed my hand but i slapped his away with my other hand as i mouthed to him
'Don't touch. I'm in control'

Chanyeol tapped the hand i was unbuckling his pants with pleading me to stop.

I looked up at him and shook my head as i pulled out his member. Hell, i was bored.

Chanyeol gave in and scooted closer to give me better access to him.

I licked his tip gently as i lightly squeezed his member.

Chanyeol put one hand down and grabbed the ponytail i had my hair in and forced me down on his member making me gag.

I smiled on his member as i could feel myself choke on his member. He knew I had a choking kink, that's why he did it.

I bopped my head up and down as i came back up and twirled my tongue all around the tip.