the neighbor - P.JM

"You've got some nerve ms gina" He says seductively in the phone.
"Giving as though you're getting off to my voice."
______________
A short Park Jimin oneshot
Smut
————————
Warnings for:
masturbation, exhibition kink, phone sex, age gap.
___________

My mom had just purchased a new house for me and my family. It was in Korea and man.. was it beautiful. It was actually in the middle of nowhere which was weird but peaceful.

We lived in the house for about 5 months now and i woke up to the sound of what seemed like someone moving into the house by us.

There were only these two mansions and the next set of houses wasn't til bout 45 mins away from where I lived. I never imagined we'd get a neighbor since these houses were in the middle of nowhere although there was a shopping center about 15 mins away.

I look out my bedroom window giving me perfect access to the house which was pretty close since these were technically supposed to be brought together.

Weird to explain but both houses became our property when we brought the house we're staying in and around the houses was a lot of land. The houses were somewhat built together in a way i guess you could say.

I slipped on my pajama pants and ran downstairs to my mom who was talking to someone.
————————3rd pov—————————
This man was handsome as hell. He looked about in his mid-20's, which was a bit too old for you since you were only 18. asian, bout 5'8 with purple hair, a smooth voice and a smile that made your heart skip a beat or two.

you figured this must've been the man who brought the house from your mom, but you weren't sure.

The man looked behind your mom and at you pointing towards you which you couldn't make out whether he was asking about you, or telling your mom you were trying to get her attention.

Your mom looked back and smiled at you waving you over to come meet him. You pulled down your crop tanktop as you walked over.

"Gina, this is Jimin. Our new neighbor. He brought the house from me today and he's officially moving in!" She smiled to you.

"Hello Jimin. I'm.. Gina" You said obviously.

"Well duh" He chuckled shaking your hand.

"Jimin this is my oldest daughter, Gina. She is looking for a college to attend to and works as a waitress at the restaurant in the shopping center" Your mom introduced.

Well thanks mom. Mind as well tell him i got my nipples pierced since we're putting me on the spot now. You thought.

"Ah well that's great because i actually work as a teacher at a college. I can get her in with no problems" He smiled looking at your mom then down to you.

As your mom rambled you noticed him eyeing you from time to time running his tongue over his lips.

This man was creepy. Sexily creepy and it weirded you out in the best way possible.

"Would you like to see the inside of my home ms.gina?" Jimin asked you interrupting you from your thoughts.

"W-wait what.." You said.