ʙᴏɴɴɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟʏᴅᴇ - ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ

"and just like that, they were the new bonnie and clyde."
a short oneshot
_______________
A jungkook oneshot
————————
Criminal Jungkook! Criminal reader¡
Warning! Gore, Murder, Crime
_______________

"Baby?" Jungkook cooed out to his girlfriend, "Yes???" his girlfriend, Yasmine called out from upstairs.

"We're on the news again! Come down!" He chuckled out.

Yasmine came running down the stairs.

Ahhh, another day in the Jeon household. Yasmine marie and Jungkook Jeon were two very known criminals. They stole, they killed, they robbed, but most importantly, whatever they did, was together.

Today, they had successfully robbed a clothing store, just for fun. They were filthy rich and wanted in many different countries and even states. They had a routine, when they felt like it.

They'd commit a crime, come home and watch themselves appear on the news. They had been back and fourth, in and out of jail , and were currently wanted.

They lived in an isolated place where nobody knew of, they loved it.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

This caused Yasmine and Jungkook to shoot looks at each other. The knocks were consistent and meaningful.

Jungkook nodded at Yasmine. Yasmine went in the kitchen drawer and grabbed both of their guns and mace and returned to Jungkook, handing him the two guns and one of the bottles of mace while she held the other.

She called out sweetly, "Who is it?" "It's me Yas" Called out her best friend Addison.

Yasmine rolled her eyes sighing as jungkook went to put the weapons back where they hid. She unlocked and opened the door as Addison walked in, looking down at the bottle of mace in her hand and chuckling as she closed and locked the door behind her.

"Bitch you was finna mace me?" "I didn't know who you was." Yasmine answered honestly.

"Did they find the robbers?" Addison asked with a chuckle followed. Jungkook and Yasmine shot her glares then began laughing.

Addison knew all about this little Bonnie and Clyde 2.0 , she was a detective and normally was able to clear certain footage in small places the couple would rob, like the store robbed today.

"Why didn't you clear the footage?" Jungkook asked her as he sat on the couch, Yasmine following.

"I was dealing with Yoongi's ass. And i just saw you guys on the news today a couple minutes ago, which is why i stopped by."

Yasmine nodded in approval. She knew her bestfriend would never sell her out. At least not when Addison's fiancé, Yoongi, was also a criminal. And if her job found out she was working with them, she'd be done.

Yasmine and Jungkook turned and faced the tv as they watched it.

Addison stood behind the couch as she put her head down and fooled around with her nails.

Yasmine turned to face her friend. "You alright addi? you can sit you know that" She furrowed her eyebrows and chuckled.

Addison looked up at her friend.

Just then, sirens were heard outside of the mysteriously hidden house.

Yasmine and jungkook's eyes widened as they looked at one another.

"I'm sorry.." Addison mouthed.

"I had to choose you guys or yoongi.." She finished off her sentence pulling out her gun.

Yasmine quickly hopped over the couch macing addison causing her to scream.

"Hurry up baby they'll be bussing in here any minute". Jungkook urged his partner.

Yasmine took a knife as she stabbed 'her friend' in the chest repeatedly. She kept going as pools of blood spreaded across the marble floors.

There was rapid banging on the door as Jungkook grabbed his partner, weapons and ran out of the back of the home, into the woods.

Police bust into the house as they held guns and tasers alongside flashlights.

"Addison.. no no no!" Arnese, The sheriff called out.

She dropped to her knees examining the lifeless body with the knife that sat beside it.

The police came back down the stairs. "Nothing chief.."

"Those fuckers.."

Meanwhile

Jungkook and Yasmine finally made it to their house that hid in the woods. They were overly prepared.

"I told you not to trust that bitch yas" Jungkook said out of breath as they sat their bag of weapons down.

"Whatever" She breathed as they sat on the couch.

And just like that, they were the new bonnie and clyde.

A/N: This was all over the place, i just wanted to update 😭🙏🏽, i'll try to update twice again today, and tysm for 7k reads <3!