𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 - 𝙈𝙄𝙉 𝙔𝙊𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙄

Genre: Smut, Angst
Short chapter.
Just decided to upload right quick since i don't have time for a full chapter.

〰️
story will contain; makeup sex,
dom!yoongi/sub¡reader, love making,
oral sex(female receiving)
reminder, no actual sexual intercourse, just oral sex
proceed at your own risk ⛔️
〰️

"ZOYA! GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE" Yoongi, yelling my name once again.

My name is Zoya Marie Lynn, i've been in a relationship with Min Yoongi for 3 years, met him in a bar through some mutual friends, had a one night stand then it just got further from there.

When the relationship first started, Yoongi treated me so well, he took care of me, checked on me, never disrespected me, and always made sure i was good, i was like his queen.

Then he cheated...

The whole relationship took a turn about 9 months back when i walked in to Yoongi having sex with my "bestfriend", fuck that bitch.

To this day he still claims she talked him into it and that he was drunk but i don't wanna hear it. I accepted his apology after he took me out to dinner and talked me assuring me he'd never do it again and that i was his queen and everything he never needed. Man did he know how to lie.

Weeks after that Yoongi began to act so cold to me, calling me out of my name, treating me like i was his slave. He put his hands on me like 3 times since we've been together, but i was still scared to leave him. I had real bad daddy issues. I got so attached to the manipulation this man had did.

He'd call me out of my name scream and yell at me, then later that night cuddle me whisper sweet nothings into my ear, assuring me i was safe with him, it's just i have to learn not to piss him off. I was very aware this relationship was toxic, but he made it so hard to leave him when he would shower me with love and affection, i was so desperate for love and affection since i never properly expirenced it. So any type of affection i got, i held onto it like my life depended on it.

He was a toxic, manipulative, mentally abusive asshole, but that asshole had me hooked.

This time, he asked me to wash the dishes, i agreed, but i showered beforehand and he was beginning to get impatient.

"ZOYA? IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU. GET. DOWN. HERE." He yelled again.

I just had finished getting dressed throwing on some clothes

"Bae i'm coming!" I shouted back coming down the stairs.

"Didnt i ask you to wash them fuckin dishes?" He said lighting a blunt he had rolled.