easy - k.th

A/N: This is my first taehyung oneshot, idk why i haven't wrote one yet. but here it is.
As said in the title, this book has everly so slow updates because i have no motivation to write😭, but when i look at the amount of views it does help me get into the spirit a bit more, so keep reading and showing support, it means a lot . <3

Warnings:
Handjob/Fingering, both male and female receiving and giving.
Lots of build up, not too much of the smut part
¡Stepsiblings! readerxtaehyung
Age gap (3 years)
(idk if y'all would call this incest, but technically it's not bc they aren't blood related)

_____________________________

"Ugh, mom!" I groaned as i threw my bag over my shoulder.

"Hush girl, you'll be fine".

My name is Audre Bryant. I'm 19 years old and until a few hours ago, i lived alone with my mom in a small townhouse in Tampa Florida.

 I'm 19 years old and until a few hours ago, i lived alone with my mom in a small townhouse in Tampa Florida

My mom has been seeing this guy for about 2 years now. I call him mr kim although him and my mom try to get me to call him dad, or by his real name, but i'm not that comfortable just yet.

He's a really nice guy though, tall, handsome and financially stable, which at first, made me think that's why my mom wanted to date him, but overtime i realized she actually loved him.

Today, me and my mom are now moving to LIVE with this guy. It caught me by surprise, and i was not ready to move. All my friends live here, my job is here and so did the love of my life, Aaliyah Thompson.

Yes, i am bisexual. I have a girlfriend of 4months and now, i have to leave her. None of this felt right, but it wasn't up to me.

"Alright, that's all the bags i'm sure" My mom finalized as she put our dog, gizmo, in the front seat on my lap.

She got in the drivers seat and started the car. She suddenly looked over at me as i stared out the car window with a blank look on my face.

"Audre, it'll be okay. Trust me, you'll move here, make new friends, find someone new and i promise you, you will have fun." She placed her hand on my leg in attempts to comfort me.

I looked over at her with a tight lipped smile.

"No matter what you say, this won't change the fact that this isn't what i want to do."

She sighed. "I know Audre, but are you financially stable enough to stay here on your own ?" She asked with clear smartness, knowing the answer to this question.

I looked back out the window as she drove off.

"Dre. wake up. We're here" My mom says.

I open my eyes to a big ass mansion in front of us.