𝙺𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚘𝚘/𝙳.𝙾 - ɴᴇᴡ ɪᴅᴏʟ

-Genre:soft/short imagine. (sorry i can't see d.o any other way-)

-Short chapter. D.O Exo

It was Royalty's new day as a idol under SM entertainment

They created a new group where they mixed seniors and new idols together instead this time, they mixed genders.

Royalty was so excited as she waited in the waiting room for her new bandmates.

She sat up straight as she heard a knock on the door.

"Please, Come in" She smiled to herself.

She opened a door to a girl idol, though, she wasn't sure who she was.

"Oh hello.. I'm Royalty" She bowed slightly.

"Joy" The girl half smiled.

She did a small nod in return since the girl seemed like she didn't want to talk much and Royalty wasn't gonna force her, that's one less person she has to talk to.

There was another knock on the door as both the ladies sat up straight for good reputation.

Royalty's face lit up as she was internally screaming once she saw Kyungsoo, well known as D.O of EXO walk in.

"Anneyeong" He smiled.

"Anneyeong!" Both the ladies bowed.

Kyungsoo sat by Royalty for some reason which made her heart rate go up 30%.

"Your name?" He asked her.

"Huh? oh sorry, Royalty" She smiled nervously.

"Name fits" He smiled with his box like smile.

Royalty was burning up. "Thank you so much . That means a lot coming from my bias" She laughed a bit.

"Bias? So you know me?" He questioned.

"Sir, you're Kyungsoo of EXO. Who doesn't know you?" She asked back.

He jokingly shrugged as he added a chuckle.

The door had another knock as everyone stood up straight.

Key from shinEE walked in.

"Anneyeong" He smiled brightly.

"Anneyeong" Everyone bowed .

He was the senior, they had to give respect.

"Alright so, today they just want everyone to get to know each other so that's all that's in our schedule for today." Everyone listened up as Key spoke.

"Everyone will get one on one time with one another, 2 hours for each person then in the end we'll all meet back up here and get to know our new schedule and things like that, sound good?" He explained.

Everyone nodded in response.

"Okay so first it'll be Kyungsoo and Royalty, and me and Joy, that's ok with everyone right?" He asked.

"Yes" I spoke.

"Great. Time starts now" He spoke as he held out his hand and Joy clasped onto it.

"I was thinking we could go to my apartment? I can cook for you and we can get to know each other over a meal" Kyungsoo requested.

"That sounds amazing. I've always wanted to taste your food- ... sorry" I added noticing i sounded a bit creepy.

"No, you're fine, cmon" He grabbed my hand and i held his.

——At Kyungsoo's house (Royalty pov)
I sat nervously on his stool in front of his island as he stepped foot into his kitchen.

"Is there anything you want specifically?" He asked as he tapped his fingers therapeutically on the counter.

"Anything you wanna cook" I smiled as i loosened up a bit.

"How about spaghetti?" He asked as he looked me in my eyes.

"Sounds amazing" I replied.

He took the noodles from the cabinet and spicy sausage from his freezer as he began to boil the noodles and cut the sausage up.

"You're okay with spicy things right?" He questions me.

"I am, and even if i wasn't, i would eat whatever you cook" I said. I internally face palmed myself knowing i was fangirling.

"That's good" He smiled genuinely. "I hope you know you aren't fangirling. It's a normal reaction for you to be in my house after being a fan for years. A dream come true i guess? Get comfortable you're my dongsaengyeo now"

I smiled and i relaxed my shoulder as we chatted while he cooked.

————————

After he finished cooking we sat on his luxurious couch with our plates of spaghetti.

"Hey, is it okay if we watch your movie? i wanted to rewatch it but i haven't got the chance" I asked as i slurped my noodles.

"Yeah sure" He responds as he turned it on.

The rest of the time we had we watched his movie and laughed, we talked and got to know each other and i really like him.

———————— 4 months later————————

Royalty, Key, Kyungsoo and Joy debuted under the name 'Immortal 4'.

Kyungsoo and Royalty began to date with only their bandmates and managers knowing.

It got really hard to dodge dispatch but they managed to do it.

Immortal 4 was a superb group.

The end