H E R - M.YG

"Miss me?" He smiles to her

"Miss me?" He smiles to her."

A Min Yoongi Oneshot
Warnings:
Psycho!Yoongi, Stalker, Disturbing content, Crazy ex, Toxic relationship, Smut, Angst, Mentions of abuse and manipulation.
CNC! (consensual non-consensual. meaning; The ideas of CNC are an exploration of power, and the eroticization of completely giving up all power, and putting oneself completely in the hands of another.)

A oneshot where Yoongi finds his ex, Zulu years later. He stalked and stalked and he refused to let go of her. He just wanted her back but she didn't feel the same. He was toxic, but secretly, she still loved every bit of it.

Inspiration from dionnes_tapes always forever & mad hatter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zulu woke up to her alarm, it was time for her to head to work which she didn't feel like doing today.

Zulu worked as an choreographer for plenty of different Majorrette teams, Rappers and even Kpop idols. Zulu absolutely loved her job since she got to do what she loved, which was dance.

But it got very tiring after some days.

Zulu groaned rubbing her face a couple times before picking up her phone to turn off the alarm and scroll through social media for a bit, which was apart of her morning routine.

Zulu's breath stopped as her blood turned cold when she seen the man she thought she'd never have to face again, on her twitter feed.

Min Yoongi.

Zulu dated Yoongi about 3 years ago. Their relationship ended after Yoongi cheated on Zulu with her own sister.

Their relationship had always been quite toxic. Yoongi was abusive mentally and rarely, but surely, physically. Zulu never completely put the blame on Yoongi though, as she also was mentally and physically abusive.

They manipulated each other throughout their whole relationship and it was toxic for both of their lives. Zulu changed after breaking up with Yoongi. But, about 2 months later Zulu found out Yoongi had been keeping eyes on her everywhere she went. He payed people to watch her, to hit on her, to rob her even to follow her.

She immediately moved and attempted to press charges which failed because there was no stable evidence that it was true.

Her seeing him on her twitter feed made her stomach twist and turn in ways that was unimaginable. She felt as if it was like deja vu and she never escaped this psycho in the first place.