just the two of us -J.Jk

Warnings-
Smut, oral (male and female receiving).
age gap, dom!jungkook
Fingering, Dirty talk/Degradation

A/N: ik i haven't been updating this book but i ran out of motivation to write. so yeah, but i'll update it since it's near christmas ;)

 so yeah, but i'll update it since it's near christmas ;)

Sonia (reader)

_____________________________

Sonia POV :>

"One and two and- Okay, stop!" my dance instructor yells out.

He irritates the shit out of me.

"Sonia, we went over this plenty of times. We're going full out, as i say two, you need to bent comple-"
"Completely over. Yes i know that mr.jeon" I cut him off.

"If you know act like it" He spits back with attitude.

I rolled my eyes, fatigued and irritated by his demeanor. We had played around about a while back; to him, it was something serious, but to me, who was young, it was nothing more than a one-night stand. He continued trying to create something out of what we did, but I ignored him. He now has a grudge against me.

"Alright ladies and gents, wrap it up, we'll finish tomorrow". He says clapping his hands.

As I walked to my belongings I heard my name being called. "Sonia, stay, you need more practice'

I groaned impatiently as I turned around to walk to the middle of the dancing studio as the other people gathered their belongings and left.

"Watch first" He said.

Easy by danileigh played as he began to work through the choreography.

I saw how smoothly his body flowed to the beat as he danced. He moved with such grace, striking every rhythm. I began to dance with him by nodding my head to the beat. This choreography required a partner. I stepped in front of him and started reciting Danileigh's section of the song. He glided so smoothly behind me that our bodies became one, focused solely on the rhythm.