Tʜᴇ Sᴛʏʟɪsᴛ- Nᴄᴛ/ ʏᴜᴛᴀ. pt1

Genre:Fluff

Yuta and Y/N had been together for 2 years now.

Y/N learned the hard way that it isn't exactly easy dating a idol. Not only does he have a busy schedule, she gets hate all the time along with death threats from people she's never even met.

Y/N was very close with all the rest of the NCT members since her and Yuta got together. After all, she was their stylist.

She went to school for years to be a outfit designer, makeup artist and hair stylist. She'd also been traveling with the boys since debut.

She adored her job since she made good friends and money from it all while doing what she loved most.

It was another normal tour day backstage , couple minutes before 127 had to preform one of their biggest hits, Cherry bomb.

Y/N was doing Taeyong's hair as Johnny came up and tapped her on the shoulder.

"May I help you Johnny" You asked.

"You have to fix my buttons on my shirt for me please, one of them popped off since all Mark wanna do is play around" He whined.

"Okay Johnny gimme a sec ok?" You replied while finishing up Tae's hair.

"Okay" He said as he sat by you.

"Y/N your boyfriend wants you" Taeil said.

"Why does everyone need me when i'm doing something? You're done by the way Tae you look good" You assured him.

"Thanks" Taeil said.

"Wow. I was talking to Taeyong but you look good too" You chuckled.

"Whatever" Taeil added.

"Please tell Yuta i have to fix johnny's buttons and i'll be with him when i'm done if i have time" You explained to Taeil.

"Kk" He replied as he went to do what you said.

Your pov—>

I got on my knees in front of johnny as i put the yarn of thread in my mouth and needle in my hand while i began to fix his buttons, i was only on my knees cus he was sitting down.

"Y/N" A voice called from behind me.

"Hm?" I muffled back as i was clearly focused on fixing johnny's buttons.

"Y/N!!!!!!" The voice got louder.

"Can't you see i'm doing something right now who is it!" I muffled again with a bit of irritation in my voice since the person wouldn't stop calling me even seeing that i'm clearly busy.

"Y/N"

"UGH" I growled in frustration as i turned around. Only to see Yuta standing above me with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Yuta can you like.. not? I'm trynna fix Johnny's shirt yall only have an hour before the stage what do you need that's so damn important." I asked as I continued to work on Johnny's buttons.

"I'm bored bae" He sighs as he sits by Johnny.

"Nice view isn't it Johnny? I see her like that a lot"

I rolled my eyes at his comment realizing he was talking about me being on my knees.

Johnny playfully hit his arm in response.

"Multiple times, but they were all short. giving as though you don't really last long" I joked whilst finishing up Johnny's shirt.

"Oh shitttttt" Mark laughed along with Johnny as he came out of the dressing room hitting Yuta playfully.

"Shut tf up Y/N. That's not how it was yesterday when i had your legs on my sh-"

"Okaaaay Johnny and you're done" I interrupted before he could finish that foolish ass sentence. "Thanks Y/N, You always do a good job when it comes to these things" He smiled at me.

————————————————

The Boys came backstage all sweaty and tired from their performance.

All the staffs began to cheer as the boys walked back.

The boys all bowed in response. "You did great baby" You cooed to Yuta as he came up to you.

"Thank you princess" He replied as he gave you a kiss. You kissed him back and pulled away as you sat him down and gave him a mini electrical fan to cool him whilst you wiped his makeup. "Good job boys" You chirped to the rest of the boys as they entered the zone you were in.

"Thank You!!" They all replied.

"Me next please" Taeyong asked as he took a seat next to Yuta who was cooling down with a blow dryer that you set to cool for him since the mini fan wasn't really doing him much justice.

"No me" Johnny asked.

"Wait no me" Mark butted in.

"Guys there is more than just me here. You guys can go to someone else or just wait patiently please" You asked them.

"Fine" They agreed.

Yuta got up and gave you a kiss as you turned your head deepening the kiss then pulling away and smiling at him. Yuta sighed in low frustration since you kept pulling away but you only did it because if you didn't stop him, it would go way further than a kiss.

"Ok, Mark come sit" You called to him.

"Yessss" He came and sat in the chair as you handed him the blow dryer and set it on cool for him to cook himself down.

You continued to do your job as you smiled to yourself, You genuinely loved your job.

"Yuta someone's here for you" One of the staff came back to him.

"She said she's your girlfriend and you called her here" The staff added.

Everyone looked at Yuta in confusion as Mark looked at your face in the mirror.

You froze hearing it.

"His girlfriend?" You asked.

The end

A/N: I wanna turn this one into a book frfr, i had soo many ideas making this one shot.