𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒎𝒆 - 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒉𝒐

I'm gonna write in italics bc i like the font, only this chapter though. 😃🤞🏽
Genre: Smutt
Warning ⚠️: BDSM. Dom!Reader, Sub/Dom!Wonho. Orgasm denial. Open relationship. Punishment. Whipping/Spanking whatever you wanna call it. Overall this shit is dirty.

I suggest listening to the song as well, it just adds on. it's what i listened to while writing.

——————————꧁꧂—————————-

"Bae?" You  called out as you walked in you and wonho's house

You had just came in from a long and tiring ass day at work and all you wanted was a hot shower and some sleep. You texted Wonho a couple mins before you got off and he said he had ran you a hot bath.

"Bae!!" You called out again as you walked up the stairs on the way to yall room.

You stopped at the linen closet to hang up your jacket and put your red bottoms in it.

As you shut the door and walked closer to the room there were faint sounds coming from behind the door, sounding a bit like, moans.

You was gonna ignore it until you got up to the door and noticed the moans was too high pitched to be Wonho's, it sounded like another girl.

You swung the door open as you seen what you wish it hadn't been. Wonho was on top of another girl with her legs in the air as she screeched and covered herself as wonho did the same.

"Bae.. i-"

"Wonho who the fuck is this bitch and why the fuck is she in my bed".

"Bitch? Who you callin a bitch?" She spat.

"Slut. Whore. Bitch. Doggy. Which nickname you want?" I spat back.

"First of all BITCH. My name is Mila. and you not gon disrespect me, you mad you can't reach your boyfriends standards?".

I laughed.

"Bitches really be thinking they got one up on me huh? Girl get your ass out my bed and house, your pussy stinking up the whole room."

"that wasn't what your nigga was sayin but ok" She said as she got up.

"Baby you a cumrag.. that's nuffin to be proud about" I scoffed.

"This a open relationship baby, i don't care who he fuck, it's just the fact he doing it in MY bed when we have a whole ass guest room". I said as i walked to her.

I grabbed her by her hair and walked her ass all the way downstairs.

"Bye doggy" .

She pushed my hand off her head as she walked out half dressed.

Oh yea wonho ass boutta get it.

I walked upstairs as Wonho was making up my bed.

"Sorry bae.. i won't have sex in your bed anymore" He panted.

"Now Wonho you know how i feel about that. now you need a punishment."

"Girl what? you not punishing shit" He laughed.