nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN;
• MAFIA DINNER •

"who's that hottie?"

"the same hottie last time stupid."

"damn, i want him."

"what the hell is happening?" el whispers to mike, "why are all the girls whispering about a hottie."

"uh, i don't know. let's go and find out." he chuckles as she shuts her locker.

"i don't get girls, do they really need some hottie? don't they want love or something? do they only care about the looks and not the heart?" she talks to herself, walking alongside mike.

"i ask that all the time." he answers.

"i care about the heart more than the look." she mutters.

"same here." he nods in agreement as they walk out of the school.

"oh christ." she grumbles.

"is that your brother with a lamborghini?" he asks with wide eyes.

"it appears so and all the girls want him and his good ass hair." she walks over to him.

"afternoon my sweet sis, wanna join me for a ride?" kai grins widely, motioning to his car.

"i have homework which i'm doing with mike. go home to maddie, didn't you just land like 12 hours ago?" she asks with crossed arms.

"angel, i can get people to do your homework." he smiles.

"no. i'm doing homework and you can ride your way back home. maybe take some girls with you as well, they're looking at you like you're a damn snack." she scoffs.

"i know i'm hot. look just one ride with me and then i'll take you home, janey." he pouts.

"how about this, i do my homework with my bestie and then you can pick me up later for a ride. deal?" she asks as he groans.

"fine but only because i love you." he kisses her forehead as she smiles.

"love you too, kai." she looks up at him as he nods, "take care of my sister or else i'll kill you." he yells at mike.

"kai, just go." she shakes her head as he grins.

"bye ladies!" he waves.

"kai!" she pushes him into the lambo, "go away!"

"come on, mike. let's go." she grabs his hand and walks off.

"you're not going with your brother? why?" he asks.

"he can drive me around later." she says as they walk to his car.

"wait janey." kai appears next to them in his car with the window rolled down, "wear something nice, ellie. i wanna take you somewhere."

"like what?" she asks with her eyebrows furrowed.

"remember the time we went out to fancy dinner? that nice, baby." he grins, driving off.