Chapter 12

3rd POV

With the coordinates, Y/N and his Ghost fly off to Umbris. He knew that Captain Qwark is up to something. Whatever it is, it can not be good. Y/N prep his weapons just as the ship exits hyperspace. Sparky flies the ship before reaching the surface of the planet. Teleported out of the ship, Y/N readies his The Cut and Run Scout rifle and First Curse Hand Cannon. He looks around and sees what appears to be a training field nearly similar to boot camps back on Earth. He looks around before seeing a buiding not far from here. He sees the path that leads to the buiding so he moves forward.

With Sparky, N/Y easily works his way through this training course. There are a few dangers like security turrets and floating mines. Y/N's skills had were proved to overcome any obstacles. After reaching the building, Y/N carefully moves inside the structure.

Sparky: Guardian, I'm picking up incoming transmission. It's from Captain Qwark.

Qwark: Mysterious Stranger. I see that you have arrived on Umbris where I had my Rangers trained here. If you're looking for me, I am at end of this building. I know you are the best soldiers like my Rangers.

The transmission ends before Y/N reaches to a pair of doors. They open before Y/N reaches to a platform. He looks around for signs of Qwark but he is no where to be found.

Y/N: Where are you, Qwark?

Qwark: Oh that reminds me. I just left a while ago. So thank you dropping by.

All of a sudden, a hatch underneath Y/N and he falls down. After a 250 foot drop, the Guardian reaches to the floor before double jumping to safety. Y/N looks around before looking up.

Qwark: Ha! I knew you like my humor!

Y/N: I'm not laughing! Where are you?!

Qwark: From a remote location. Ever since you have arrived, the Rangers have been doing things your way and not mine.

Y/N: They need a leader who would fight along side with his soldiers on the frontline, not sitting on a damn chair!

Qwark: I know that Drek is a threat to the galaxy and we are the only hope until you came in the picture. So I sent in someone to keep you company.

All of a sudden loud growling was heard before Y/N turns to see a monster chained to collumns. It breaks free before roaring at the Guardian.

Y/N: What is the meaning of this?

Qwark: It's really quite simple. We have tracked Drek on the planet Quartu and we are going to capture him. But I can't let you get in the way of my moment.

Y/N: You have no idea who you dealing with Qwark.

Qwark: You think you can do whatever you want? I am the leader of the greatest Rangers the galaxy has ever know!

Y/N: Yipee Ki Yay Motherfucker.

Sparky terminates the comms before Y/N readies his weapon to combat the beast.

The Snagglebeast makes his way while shooting plasma orbs from his hands. Y/N fires his scout rifle at the monster which takes heavy damage. The beast fires a beam near the Guardian before the line bursts into flames. The Snagglebeast roars before shooting flames again. The Hunter rolls before throwing a grenade at the feet. The explosion knocks the beast into a pool of lava.

Sparky: Get ready. This is no ordinary beast.

The Snagglebeast climbs out of the lava before grabbing a large rock and throwing at Y/N. Y/N quickly activates his Arc Strider power and destroys the rock. He then charges at the Snagglebeast and strikes it from the spear. The beast roars in pain before the Guardian leaps and witha war cry stabs the spear into the head. He shoves it deeper, stabbing the large brain before pulling it out. Larg amounts of blood burst from the hole before the monster roars in pain and collapes on the floor. It chokes before stops breathing. Y/N looks at the now dead Snagglebeast while wielding his Arc Stride spear. He powers it down before turns around to walk back to his ship as the Snagglebeast dissolves into atom from the power.

Y/N: Qwark, when this is over, I'm coming for you....

After reaching to his ship, Y/N sits in the cockpit as his Ghost flies the ship.

Sparky: Guardian, incoming transmission.

Elaris: Y/N If you can hear me? We have gotten information about Drek. He is located at his factory on Quartu. We're preparing for an immediate assault. I'm sending you the coordinates.

Y/N: Copy, Elaris. On my way. Out.

Requests are open for the Quartu assault...