Chapter 6

The mission on Euroda was a complete success. Sparky, the Ghost you've named had collected intelligence from the Blargs. He manages to intercept communications between Drek and the Blargs. They are preparing to launch an attack against Batalia, home of the Star Watch Cannon.

You and Sparky are with the Galactic Rangers as the Phoenix travels.

Elaris: Thanks to you, Y/N, we have just learn that Drek is preparing to attack the Planet Batalia. If they destroy the Star Watch Cannon, the system is lost.

Y/N: We should get going immediately. We should be able to intercept the threat.

Sparky: Wait. I'm picking up some kind of signal not far from our position. 

Y/N: We should probably split up. Ratchet, you're with me. We should check out that signal.

Brax: We should head to Batalia to hold off the assault.

You were about to head for your ship, when you were stopped by Cora.

Cora: Be careful.

Y/N: I won't be long.

Cora then leans closer to you as she looks into your (Eye Colors).

Cora: When do I get see your face behind that helmet?

Y/N: When we stop Drek.

Cora touches your helmet, leaning her forehead om yours even though you have your helmet on.

Cora: Come back to me in one piece.

You nod before you pull nack and head off to your ship. Teleported to the cockpit, you fired up the engines before taking off. Sparky loads the coordinates and your jump to light speed with Ratchet following you.

Y/N: Put on something for me please.

Sparky: No problem.

Sparky plays (Favorite Music) as you doze into sleep.

I will write more