Chapter 10

The victory at Batalia had struck a small crippling blow to the Blargs. You are back on board the Phoenix command ship resting for a bit along with the others.

Cronk: That went pretty well.

Zephyr: Yeah! We showed those no good cone heads whose boss.

Elaris: You guys did pretty well out there.

Y/N: No problem, Elaris. We kicked those Blarg's asses like tomorrow. We don't need that quer eyed Qwark. He like those guys who sits on a chair while his employees struggle.

Elaris: He is our leader, Y/N. He treats us with fairness.

Y/N: I understand but I don't take orders from him. I only follow those who have a sense of duty, honor, and even discipline. Like a soldier on the frontline. You'll gonna have to stand up for yourself, Elaris.

Cora: I agree.

Elaris takes the words from what you said before nodding in appreciation.

Elaris: Thanks.

Sparky: Guardian, I've have picked up some data during our last mission on Euroda. I've also picked up this.

Y/N: What's that?

Y/N: What's that?

Elaris: It's an Infobot. Let's see what is has.

The Infobot opens up a screen for the group to see.

(Play at 0:15)

After the broadcast, the group looked at each other.

Talwyn: Now we know where Drek is.

Brax: I say we go get him!

Y/N: You guys deserve a rest. I will handle this mission alone.

Elaris: We have to wait to get an approval from Captain Qwark.

You sigh before turning to her.

Y/N: Elaris, there is a saying back on Earth: Sometimes it's good to apologize later than to ask for permission first. You guys should get used to it.

You head for your ship at the hangar before climbing aboard. You reach to the weapons locker before opening it. You see your other weapons. You decided to switch out your Elder of Judgment assault rifle and Gjallarhorn rocket launcher for your Red Mamba Submachine gun and your Arbalast Fusion Rifle. You still have your First Curse Hand Cannon.

You were about to reach to your seat before you look out the canopy before you see none other than Cora.

Cora: Going on a mission without me?