Chapter 21

The time has come to take down the Chairman once and for all.

Y/N: Warriors, it is time to finish this fight. Drek has nowhere left to run. He will die where he stands.

His Ghost display the Guardian's weaponry in front of the Rangers. He picks up the Vision of Confluence Scout Rifle and goes to Elaris.

Y/N: You are no longer a slave, but a soldier.

He tosses the weapon to her who caught it.  Y/N then goes to the Scorch Cannon and takes it. He then goes to Brax.

Y/N: You fight not for fame (gives Brax the weapon), but for honor.

Next he goes to Talwyn and gives her the Red Mamba submachine gun.

Y/N: You fight not for fortune but for friends.

Ghost puts away the other weapons, leaving only the Seven Seraph Saw machine gun.

Y/N: We fight for our mothers, our fathers, our sons, our daughters, our brothers and our sisters! We fight for our homes! Most of all we fight for our lives!! (Cocks machine gun) Drek, your days are numbered.

The group moves out when they encounter the Chairman himself. He's in a large mech machine.

Cora: There he is!

Ratchet: What the?!

Ratchet: What the?!

Drek: (laughs) Imbeciles! After all the trouble you've gone through you're about to die right where you started! It's- it's so poetic.

Y/N: So you're the Chairman whose been going around destroying planets and killing people. That's fucked up big time.

Drek: So you're the stranger that has been harassing my troops and destroying my property. Looks like Victor failed to destroy you. Looks like I would have to deal with you myself.

Y/N: Bring it on, Chairman Dickhead. Really your head looks like a dick.

Ratchet: This is it Clank! Let's get him!

Elaris: Time to open up a tanker truck full of whopass!

While Clank punches, Y/N and others open fire on the machine. Drek retaliate by shooting rockets at the heroes. Brax aims the Scorch Cannon and fires at Drek, knocking him back.

Talwyn: Had enough?!

Drek:  Hmmm, you might have been useful for me after all. Too bad you chose the wrong side!

He blasts at Clank which shrinks him down to his normal size.

Elaris: Clank!