Chapter 23

The sun rises over the horizon. The light begins to shine before it reaches through the window of the hotel room. The dark room now lights up as Y/N, Cora, and Elaris sleep peacefully. Once the light reaches to the three, Y/N slowly opens his eyes, yawning. He turns to the left see Cora who starts to wake up. Then turning to the right, the human Guardian sees Elaris who she too wakes up.

Y/N: Morning, Cora.

Cora turns to Y/N, smiling.

Cora: Morning, cutie.

She leans in before giving Y/N a kiss. Y/N then turns to Elaris who smiles as well.

Y/N: Morning, Elaris.

Elaris: Morning, handsome.

She kisses Y/N as well.

Y/N: That was incredible.

Yes indeed. Last night, Cora and Elaris had given Y/N the best night of passion he never had before.

Cora: I'm so glad that we have finally defeated Drek. We have been after him for a long time.

Elaris: I'm so glad that you stood up for me. I mean, Captain Quark had treated me like if I was trash.

Y/N: You're no longer trash but a Trooper. (Stomach growls) Feeling hungry. Who wants some breakfast?

The warriors get out of bed to get dress in regular clothing. The team gathers at the kitchen to have some breakfast.

Y/N: Man, Ratchet. You and Talwyn were getting it good last night.

Elaris covers Susie's ears so she can't hear the adults saying sexual words.

Talwyn: Man, Ratchet sure knows how to give me a good fuck.

Cora: We heard you from next door last night.

Elaris: Man, what a body Y/N has.

Cora: Zoni, what a man he is.

Y/N: Well, I had to be in good shape. I don't need muscles to impress the ladies.

Elaris: I wanna ride you again.

Cora: Me too.

Y/N: We will do in time. Let's just relax okay. Also now that Drek is dead.

Ghost: Guys, I'm receiving a transmission.

He plays it.

???: Attention Galactic Rangers. This is General Sasha Phyronix of Solanan Defense Force. We're requesting your presence at our Headquarters on Marcadia. The President and I will be waiting for you. Sasha out.

Elaris: The President is requesting us there?

Ghost: That's what Sasha says.

Y/N: I hope is that we don't have to do another mission. We're exhausted from our fight against Drek.

So the group have their breakfast. Once done, they pack their belongings and boarded the Phoenix.

Cronk: We're going to meet the President!

Ratchet: I wonder what's going to happen now that Captain Qwark is out of the picture.

Y/N: Only one way to find out when we get there.

The command ship departs and leaves Pokitaru. Y/N looks out before reaching to his ship. He goes inside and reaches to a small box. He opens it and it shows a few things he found during his days back on Earth.

 He opens it and it shows a few things he found during his days back on Earth