Chapter 3

After the battle, you were greeted by alien species and meeting a Lombax named Ratchet and his robotic sidekick, Clank. They wanted to join the special forces known as the Galactic Rangers. However, one of the Rangers had seen your combat skills. She was none other than Cora Veralux. 

At the Hall of Heroes HQ, you were granted your own room, but the leader of the Rangers, Captain Qwark, seems a bit jealous of you.

You were adjusting your weapons while (F/M) was playing. You kept your helmet on to keep your face covered. Your Ghost is observing you before the door opens. You turn and see Ratchet who was amazed.

"Hey there." Ratchet said waving his hand. You nod before inserting the final bullet into your magazine. You then insert the mag into your Elder of Judgement. You aim around the room before putting it away. Then the large reptile, Brax Lectrus appears. 

Brax: Hey, you should head to for the training room. Captain Qwark is waiting for you.

Racthet: Yeah. (Turns to Y/N) You should come too.

Y/N: Sure.

You and Ratchet follow Brax towards the training area. Upon reach to a pair of doors, Brax then opens them and pushes Ratchet inside. 

Brax: Good luck.

After the door closes.

Brax: Come on, soldier. Captain and Cora are waiting for you. 

He leads you upstairs and into the control center. There Captain Qwark and Cora awaited you. 

Qwark: So, the mysterious warrior decided to join us.

You said nothing as you lean against the wall with you arms crossed. You begin to observe the training that Ratchet is doing but he gets clumsy when it comes to handling weapons.

Cora: This is embarrassing. [Crosses her arms in disbelief]

Y/N: True.

After Ratchet's training, you head to an open part of the training arena to practice your powers. Your Ghost program the system and send out some dummies to attack you. You grin before you gather electricity before you clench your fist and summon you Arcstrider. You charge at the dummies and begin spinning the spear. You strike the first dummy before you jump over and strike down on the second one. You look back and see three dummies charging at you. You gather some energy before you unleash a electric blast which destroys them. You took a breather after you destroy all the dummies and desummoned your power. 

???: That was incredible. 

You turn and see Cora who smirked. She had watched the whole thing and she was impressed about your performance. You then took a seat a on a crate.

Y/N: You saw the whole thing?

Cora: I'm impressed about what you did. Who are you anyway and how did you end up here?

You then explain to her about his life as a Guardian. You was chosen as a Hunter to fight off Fallen, the Hive, the Taken, the Cabal, and the Vex. You then summon you Ghost which amazed the Markazian. He tells her that he was created by the Traveler from Earth.

Cora: So your home was ravage by the Darkness. I'm sorry about what happened.

Y/N: Yeah. (Sigh)

Then Brax appears appears.

Brax: Hey, you guys. Captain Qwark wants us in the briefing room. We're heading out for some action. 

Y/N: Well duty calls.

You and Cora jump off the crate and follow Brax towards the Briefing Room.