Horror X Lust #17

.......
Here we go again.....
No one requested this yet, but I felt like doing it.

Just....no.
2/10

Guilty pleasure or not, I so do not like this ship. Because dude, this ship is the definition of toxic. Do I really have to point out why?

....fine.
Okay, think about it. Horror has the nerve to do whatever he has to to survive in his world, which is not his fault by any means that he needs to. But finding pleasure in torturing a little girl, who is in no way having any bad intentions, and proceeds to do it and not only that but murder others just because he can otherwise is seriously fucked up.

But like, I dig that. Because it's called freaking Horrortale. It's supposed to be the way it is from the title alone. And anything that a romantic relationship would require, Horror lacks completely. Does not care if he does something wrong, knowingly revels in sadistic needs, is violent, is very unstable and unpredictable. He does these things knowingly, insane or not, he knows without a doubt.

And as a joke, Lust would find that hot. But not literally you guys.
He's not stupid, definitely not and there's no way in hell he'd actually put up with a possible abusive relationship. He isn't any less dumb than any Sans, but bruh. If I see anyone openly thinking he could potentially do something to improve Horror's behavior...fine, why not.
But not much mind you, and that doesn't say anything significant positive. The only one who can help Horror is himself (not himself by other versions in AUs, but even if that was the case, Lust would not make a impact at all). This applies to everyone like Horror, take Axetale as an example.

He chooses to be better because it's for his daughter, and it's solely out of innocent familial love, which is not toxic and is very much healthy for him. And seeing as he had a stable marriage in the past, he's experienced. But unlike Axe, Horror would not work in a romantic relationship, even if he did have an interest in Lust. It would lean towards numbers of good influences to help him, along with him intentionally doing what he can to be better. He lacks romantic experiences, but when it comes to platonic and family related connections, these can help more than the latter.

Bottom line, he'd treat Lust like shit, Lust wouldn't have it, and neither have anything positive to offer each other. I doubt Lust's sexual behavior would exactly bother Horror, the way I see it, he'd be amused by it. But it won't improve him, if anything he'd gain another bad habit from it. So there's another example.

Oh and.....LUST AND GRILLBY ARE TOGETHER BOI. Okay, maybe not a 100%, but they both actually love each other in canon Underlust.
Respect that.

Yeah, yeah, you have your AUs....but please remind yourselves to acknowledge the facts to show you legitimately care about them. Because believe me, it's tiresome when some just don't. Keep in mind, I love Undertale for Undertale and most of the things included in its fandom, so it hurts me when people just care about what they get out of it rather than the story or characters itself.

Anyways, that's my rating. Again, hope you got educated.