Red X Blue #9

*INHALES*YES, yes, yes, and did I already say YES??8/10!

*INHALES*
YES, yes, yes, and did I already say YES??
8/10!

Bruh, why do I feel like I keep shipping all the wrong ships lately ;w;
Ahem!
So as you could tell, I like this ship a lot! And out of all people I'd choose to pair Blue with would be Red!

So I mark it as #1 on list of Sanses I'd ship him with, note; I said Sanses, so that means it isn't my top ten ship....but I still like it!

Reasons why; c'mon. Blue is literally a therapist and is a suitable love interest for anyone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Because he's Blue, Blue's known you be kind and supportive among so many other things I'm too lazy to list that you probably already know 😓 Which is why I think he and Red would be okay for each other! Because well, I imagine Red is emotionally constipated and can use a fair dose of kindness and love, and while it necessarily doesn't have to be romantically, I'm still involving the reasons why I'd ship it so eh.
Blue basically would be the perfect candidate to fill in that role!
And omg, how many of us love tsundere Red?? And to put it out there; it would be so sweet to him being protective of Blue and try to comfort him because he wants to at rough times, and Blue can do just the same! It's another reason to find it endearing and encouraging to ship, and overall sweet! And yesss, Blue might be a little too innocent for Red, but I think Red knows when to draw the line if it came down to it. Since Blue is a trustworthy person he wouldn't want to loose, so he'd probably restrain himself from unwanted behavior. And considering what his AU is like, Blue AND Papyrus would be understanding of him over Dust.

Because Dust willingly made his choices and still does even though he's insane, but Red isn't and has potential to be better. And when I said "AND Papyrus" I meant it to be sure that Blue wouldn't be alone. Since his brother would most likely be there to help him, not saying he wouldn't if Blue was with Dust, but in that aspect he'd most likely take Blue away from him (IM WITH HIM, KEEP THE BLUEBERRY SAFE!). But with Red, he'd be more patient with him. Since US Paps is a swapped version with Sans' personality, he'd judge someone based on their actions and who they are. And he would give Red a chance.
Now, it may look like at this point it'd be those two being compatible for each other, but I don't think Red would go far enough as to date or do stuff with an alternative version of his brother -_-

But eh, I don't really care anymore on the whole alternative self being shipped with themselves anymore....So that's why Blue would be available! Now, there's a difference between someone who's naive and someone stupid, being "naive" means someone's just innocent while being stupid is just being stupid. And Blue isn't, so he'd be smart enough with Red if he had to with the help of Papyrus. Overall, I think they'd be absolutely adorable together! And that's why I ship it!

Welp, onto the next ship!