Dream X Nightmare #13

EDIT: Okay, so sorry I didn't add this-but! Alright

EDIT: Okay, so sorry I didn't add this-but! Alright....just so I can a lot nicer to Dreammare shippers, here's the thing.

Ahem, Passive! Nightmare is the actual Nightmare. Got that? Trust me it's important. Because that was Dream's actual brother, that means Corrupted! Nightmare isn't in fact his brother at all. See, Passive! Nightmare died the moment the corruption took over. The guy made of goop is a literal parasite. So yeah. He and Dream aren't related. But that doesn't mean I would support it myself for reasons I added down below. I just wanted to point this out, so I don't make anyone feel as bad about it. And that it's kinda alright to ship it....just be cautious, k?

(Note: Yeah, I know the image is crappy compared to other artwork I've used, but I think you can take a guess why.)
......

.......

Whyyyyyyyyy??????
*dry heaves and sobs*

E-excuse me while I go in my corner to rethink my life for a moment.....BUT.

Ahem.
2.5/10.....

Bleh, I dunno why but eh....

So like, I fucking hate it when people ship sIbLiNgS or any family members because it's just CuTe, but for some reason this doesn't piss me off just as much.

I may have lost a few brain cells every time I see someone make something based off this ship and die inside, but that normal with ships in general =)

Ugh, if you couldn't guess, I don't like this ship.

At all.

Because bruh, cAn'T I jUsT eNjOy ThE bRoMaNcE???

I swear, it's Sans X Papyrus all over again and I'm dying. And I hate Fontcest in any form as it is sooooo.....

But hey! I'm a narcissistic self shipping sinner :D
So yeah, I ship Sanscest and that's-
The.
Only.
Acception.

This?

Hell no.

There's so many reasons and things wrong with this ship, I could practically write a romantic novel about it!
One that demonstrates the toxicity and exact definition of pure crack you'll ever see and what makes it so messed up.
Ahem, so shall I?

*sighs*

Welp, here we go.

So, first things first, I'll educate you people blinded by the Fanon side of Dreamtale (and AUs+ships in general)
<3

Right, moving onto to that-Nightmare hates Dream and wants him dead just so he could get the last golden apple of positivity, remember? Kinda the whole reason (aside from being bullied and discriminated from society) that he went on a tyrannical rampage and reign of terror over the entire multiverse. Which is kinda stupid and a dick move if you ask me, but that's actually who the real Nightmare is, thank you.