Error X Reaper #2

Son of a bitch

Son of a bitch....😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh yeah, same person (Person281) asked me about this ship and I absolutely had to rate it!

Here's my opinion.....

I'M A SUCKER FOR THIS SHIP AND YOU CAN BLAME IT ON GRINNING KITTEN ON TUMBLR FOR THIS!!
8/10!
Why eight....?
Welp, here's my opinions on this ship!
For one, I absolutely love it! But since I'm going to be a rational person here; there are going to be the ups and downs behind why I rank it the way it is.

Another fact; they're both on the same side of balance, being Yin. They go through similar losses and get some backlash for they're roles, and I think the way they'd interact would be absolutely endearing and fluffy as hell! Not to mention would have a mutual understanding for each other, and while Error has Haphephobia and Reaper with a touch that could kill people, if both of them were to open up-Error would allow some form of touch and Reaper could get used to touching someone without killing him.
Because Error is technically immortal, and he would survive. And to be honest, yes, I'd imagine Reaper is a tad touche starved but not the way by being flirty or anything. But if he was depicted that way, that would be something I'm against with Error's phobia...so that's one downside I wouldn't like. Also another thing; I absolutely HATE sexual driven relationships. That's your answer.

And another problem is would be is the fact people think Reaper would just want Error because he was Geno....alright, I'll admit that WOULD be one of the reasons (okay a big reason if he were to find out) but in my personal head canon I see him growing a fondness towards Error not just because of who he was, but as the person he is now. Because think; why do a lot of us like Error? If you really think about it, the same qualities could apply towards Reaper. And since he'd understand that Error has a limit, he would be a lot more chill and accepting of him. And overall cute and fluffy in the end as a ship!

And look, if Error was Geno, and Reaper found out about it; I'm positive he'd accept him for the person he is now and love that new person (because if he found another Geno and replace his old one by getting together with him I swear-shegdtshejevejjegeieiwn). And another thing....fallinginlovealloveragainwiththesamepersonandgettingtoknowanothersideofthemwouldbeabsolutelybeautiful and-!!And yes, I'd go as far by saying I'd go down with this ship!

Ask me what other ships you have in mind!