Error X Blue #8

........
.....
...

DUDE, OMG

......
..........
DUDE, OMG.
YAAAAASSSSSS.
7.5/10!
Jtmfc people!

Like holy crap, I rank this as my third favorite ship I would pair with our boi Error with damn it!
1. Error X Reaper
2. Error X Core
3. Error X Blue
4. Error X Nightmare
5. You'll probably see soon enough who holds the spotlight for this spot ;P 😌

Do not get me started on how much I love these two whenever they're together, and believe me I would choose Blue most definitely to be with Error if it came down to other ships! Like say, ErrorInk, Errormare, or Insomnia in the mix! Buuuuuut aside my that, I honestly prefer these two as friends, haha.
Idk, they're just so adorable together whether it be platonically, brotherly, or romantically. Now to get this straight, it has NOTHING to do with the whole-Stockholm syndrome thing, like no. I'm against that. I'm generally on board with this ship because something about it clicks with me in a way like Destructivedeath does.

I think it's the fluffiness and wholesome part about it is what I like, since Blue is a very good friend to Error in most interpretations, which I fully agree with! And even if he wasn't canonically (it's most likely because of that comic Crayon Queen made if Blue ever got Error to trust him again) if he were to be, he'd try to help Error anyway he could. Although....if I'm going to be rational here, it probably wouldn't work out since it has parallels to DustBerry which I don't support. And it would pretty far from saying they're friends as well, but seeing as though Error doesn't have many other things to do, he could at one point spend more time with Blue and gain a mutual understanding towards him. And Error isn't completely insane or violent, so chances are he could warm up to him and stabilize himself around him.

And maybe in the end he might let Blue go, and he will be grateful for that and someday bump into him again. And who knows? In the future they both then could develop a more healthy relationship and interest, and I definitely would say I agree on that! Although....it really depends on the backstory to the AU you use, because otherwise it wouldn't sit too well with me.
Mainly because Error was the one who killed everyone in Blue's universe then left it for dead, and almost killed his brother. Which is a valid reason to find it hard to believe they could ever be together romantically. So I rank the ship the way it is because of these reasons, and based off my own personal opinions.

But otherwise, I go as far as saying I love this ship!
Feel free to request more ships!