Sans X Frisk #10

Eyyyy guys :D
Real quick before we move onto this discussion-
Shoutout to RoseFrost6! Who I officially will call one of my logical shipping/talking buddies! =)

Ahem, drumroll please.....

Frans.
(And yes I made that image *it was a favor I did for one of my subscriptions I subbed to* it's on my channel which you can see my name featured in my profile and several chapters of my Destructivedeath book if you what to see the making process of it)-
*Setting is Frisk was being controlled by the player during a Genocide run and broke free from their power, but by then it was too late.

Before I start a shipping war in the comments....I give a reasonable rating of.....
6.5/10
.....
Ahem, now. I ain't got anything against this ship, and I definitely do NOT hate or dislike it. And if I'm going to be honest....I like versions of Frans. Versions. As in AUs or possible theories.

Now as we all know from the original game of Undertale, we the players take the role of Frisk. Who is said to be a gender less and ambiguous character/child, but are they really? From what we know from throughout the game either Pacifist, Neutral, or Genocide, Frisk is supposedly called a child. Well let's see.....in defense of their possible age isn't actually confirmed guys, neither is none of any of the other characters as well.
And before anyone points out multiple of them calling Frisk along the lines of a child, may I also address for a moment that it's also a child that kills an entire race of monsters with magic under barely even three hours? (Estimation of the average time rate it takes until you get to Sans).

Say a said child under nine were to do that...? Now it has been stated human souls are much more powerful than a monster's, but we literally know nothing on this "kid" and why the hell they'd know how to kill people with a knife :/
And even so, they'd physically wouldn't be able to do that, let alone run out a bunch of monsters chasing them. Now, it would be less of a stretch if Frisk was around 12 and up. But hey! Why not take advantage of that?

Because like I said, nothing has been confirmed for sure. And if it had, its most likely fake because well, do you know the number of times I've searched up the characters ages and found one where it said Undyne was 13-14?? And of course more that said other ages, so obviously things don't add up. And and since there's no clarification, Frisk could be 12-18 for all we know.
Back to when I mentioned multiple characters called them a kid, what I just theorized on Frisk's age could be anything in between and could still be called a kid. For instance, Toriel would most likely see them as one because well-for all we know Toriel's a freaking giant! (Since ya know, she's a boss monster-) And in comparison Frisk can look pretty tiny, and hell, practically Sans's height. To be frank, the mental image of him being short enough to have to ride in a booster seat or something sounds absolutely hilarious-but also is kinda depressing O-O.

Now as for Sans, for all we know, he can range from being in his early to mid twenties (that's personally my head cannon). And yeah that does still sound somewhat pedo, but by two or three year or so as long as you are at a age of legal consent, it's not so bad. Now if he was actually older, I wouldn't support that....but still. Take in his actual character for a moment and think; does he act more mature or immature? I mean, he has a silly nature young adults could have but as well as older ones do.
And if you think for another second.....we get the option to go on a date with Papyrus (which is pretty harmless btw), and judging by his personality and gather he's probably Sans's younger brother, he probably is by 2-5 years. And how I imagine Papyrus's age is somewhere in his younger adult years. So Sans wouldn't be too far off.

And one last thing of a point I'll stand by, we all know the sweater thing Monster Kid mentioned to us, right? Now let's see....how I look at that could mean two things (one being another head cannon of mine); it's just a coincidence or the number of stripes on a child's shirt/sweater could represent age. And in case anyone else noticed, Frisk has lesser stripes than MK, so could that mean the lesser of them could equal less of their childhood and on their way to maturity?
Just a thought, but MK could be a adolescent at that point, which would make Frisk (probably) a teenager either or younger years or older.

See the dots connecting here? So in conclusion; Frans in full court discussion is brought to a close with it still remaining a mystery.
Now, (finally) onto the actual elements of this ship. I think it's adorable.
But before anyone comes at me-! I mean by it could either be a child/dunkle, best friend(s), or evening romantic relationship I like! I honestly prefer to use Frisk as a kid/girl at age 13 with Sans being 26 when it comes to a story told as a narrative aside from the romance. But ya better damn believe it when it comes to certain AUs, I will ship it! HARD.

Some examples; EchoTale, Flowerfell, Faithtale, Reapertale, Grown-up! Frisk AU, Axetale, Horrortale(?), and Underswap, and much more! Yes, I ship it in some aspects. Precisely it.
I mean, if you gave me a good and awesome scenario, I would ship it TwT. That's literally how I am.

Far as this ship goes, I like the fluffy, angsty, comfort, silly, goofy, side of it. Something I genuinely like to ship a lot. And while it would be complicated due to Sans remembering the Resets caused by "Frisk" (and literally turned into a full out psycho and bloodthirsty killer of of it-) May I also point out that it actually isn't Frisk responsible for the Genocide or any of what us players do? However, outside of that idea, it would be understandable that Frisk would be the guilty in a narrative point of view.
So that would be a major downside to a ship and really wouldn't make sense, since pretty sure Sans wouldn't fall in love with a murderer. But if all is forgiven, they could stabilize at most a friendship.

Overall, those are my thoughts on this ship, personally I like it depending on the context used. And made this in defense of Frans shippers, so please. Don't hate something you don't understand or know, because neither side will win the argument in the end. I just felt that these points should be brought to light more often, and I hoped you enjoyed!

See ya on the next ship!