Cross X Dream #16

I'm back! (Temporarily, we'll see how this goes-)

Okie doki, someone asked for this and I decided why the hell not.
(No image for now, sorry)
Right, I'll give this.....6-7/10

I'll get to the point and say I don't entirely dislike this ship. Or heck, even love it. I don't mind Cream if I see it being featured, in fact, I see it as pretty wholesome. But I don't know, it just feels unnecessary at times. And it gets annoying when some people rush their relationship to the point it may as well be forced. To me personally, I view it as being another popular ship I try to avoid.
It's not....bad per say, and I do enjoy reading a few things dedicated to the ship, like that one comic based on these two. (Was it made my Jael btw?? Because if so, I'm dying inside but not in a good way) But god, something about these two being together in general sets me off for some reason.

Now, don't get me wrong. I wouldn't say it's toxic exactly or anything, but it just feels that way for some reason....Really, I want to like this ship, but I just can't. It has nothing to do with bias whatsoever just so you know, I've already stated I'm a multi shipper and I'll ship literally anything. But like most other popular ships, this one does not by any means reach my top ten respect for other ships.

In some cases, I can like Cream like those ones. Just....sorry, you won't be seeing me post any content based on Cream unless it's requested or commissioned. Otherwise, I do have respect for this ship. And out of all the ships in the popular circle I'd choose this one, hell, maybe even Kustard.
Which is funny, because Cream was one of the first if not the very first of sanscest ships I was introduced to. So that might have something to do with it.

On the surface, it a pretty okay pairing. The only downside would be the fact Dream himself canonly stated his aura can manipulate how people feel towards him, thus they can think they're in love with him, rather in reality it's his aura. While that's depressing, it's very much true. So say that Cross "loves" him can most likely be because of that, and uh, just one more thing to add....

I should've mentioned this regarding Dream's age more fluently, but....apparently while yes, he's technically 500+ years old. Mentally he supposed to be six and up.

Yeah.....
That's sounds a little wrong, doesn't it?

And just the mental image of him and Cross doing the no-no stuff kinda makes me uncomfortable. This goes for anyone with Dream in the pairing. But particularly where I'm okay with this is when it's with people who wouldn't be interested in sexual things, like Ink, Error, Blue etc.
And people similar to his mental age makes it more bearable in general. Yet again, it's not a bad thing to have a more mature partner in a relationship. They can help you grow in your own way, but guys....I doubt Cross would fit that slot, neither would Dream because he has things to learn for himself first. This factor alone can put a dent on any relationship, and it can majorly complicated. Plus with Dream's aura, trust issues can develop there as well.

Okay, now that I wrapped that up....I know why this ship bothers me now.

I hope you can respect my opinions on this as always, and hope they are valid. I try my best to balance both opinions and facts, whether they be legit or just plain guilty pleasure. I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone, but I still respect those who ship certain pairings.

Unless you're toxic asshloes that is because shit like that won't be tolerated here.

Yes, I'm a blunt bitch and I say deal with it because I can be like that. Otherwise, I'm usually pretty passive and patient. Just don't get on my bad side.
(Sorry-)

Anywho, have a nice day >:3