Nightmare X Error #3

*Inhales*

...
..........
*Inhales*
....

BOI.
If I had to pick someone to ship with Nightmare-sfsusfshsjgsksshsh!!!
7.5/10!

Okay! So like, like Error X Reaper, these two have a lot of similarities that they could bond over! And they could help another since they're most likely allies with same ideals, emotions, and goals. But to me, I see them as brothers, and as family. Nightmare being the main dad, and Error as the uncle. So that's one of the reasons I wouldn't have to ship these two...don't get me wrong! I think these two would be wholesome as hell! And it would be interesting how it goes out, but unlike DestructiveDeath, there isn't some kind of balance between them.

While yes, Error and Reaper are both Yin, Reaper is more on a neutral platform. And seeing as Error has issues of his own, he'd need an outlet to plug into. But Nightmare simply doesn't have that and is mainly-pure negativity, and wouldn't give Error a proper supporting shoulder to lean on. And the two would probably drift away if things got between them due to both their jobs, although they most likely would be close by, but yet so far.

Error's always been a solo act, so that's another reason he wouldn't be around too much. And since he's aware of Nightmare's reputation, he wouldn't fully trust him. But I do believe they have strong respect for another, and eventually/probably get closer. But other than that, I don't think it'd fully work out. But as I've said, how the fandom pictures it onto is sooooooo cute!
But that was my opinion on this ship,

And feel free to ask for more!

Edit: Actually, I lost a chunk of interest in these guys. But I thinks my points still hold up.