Nightmare X Killer (part two) RANT

The. Actual. Fuck.
Guys....I'm legit triggered.

JUST END ME MY FUCKING GOD!!
⚠️ WARNING⚠️: Passage contains a lot of swearing and me being pissed off as hell, I suggest to anyone if you want, to try and keep negative comments to yourselves because this is just me ranting and really doesn't mean anything, plus it would be better of you not to because how much of a fit I'm in during this point......

*HEAVES*
Look, I like Nightmare and all....but I'm now started to see him differently....Not in a good way though.
Jesus Christ, I know he's not necessarily "evil" to most people, but can we stop defending him so much?!

Fuck, I'm actually ticked.
The comments on that video....what the hell!? How does Nightmare get any sympathy out of that! It's very clear he's in the wrong by doing that to Killer, how the fuck does he "nEeD a FrIeNd OvEr A pAwN" when it's Killer who needs help?!! (Keep in mind I'm not even a Killer fan like most fanatics, I feel like I just have common sense)
Just because he's all sAD or some shit doesn't mean- hold it, what for though?! *Sighs* Yeah, yeah, I know a lot of people view the Bad Sanses as family a lot, and I absolutely love the idea. But. This. Portrayal. Is. Not. That!

Like, Nightmare purposely went out to sabotage Killer's chances of being happy just because he could, then had the audacity to crush his soul just so it would be reverted back and Killer would be emotional less again. And it's obvious Killer doesn't want to be that way, instead he wants to feel, he wants love, he wants to be himself. And be with his friend Color, who helps him btw but Nightmare then went out of his way to make sure he wouldn't be able to by pulling off those stunts.

Now you could argue he just didn't want to loose him or damn something, but OH MY GOD. I don't care if he's corrupted but it's obvious he knows what he's doing is wrong! Ya know, instead of "needing a friend" the actual thing he needs is some serious help.
"I'm so sorry for Nightmare 😭
I think he should've said "you're a traitor like my brother"!"
I quoted that from someone else I saw in the comments.....

Uh, yeah, Killer is a traitor here, but. For. All. The. Good. Reasons.
And I'm sorry. Dream's the fucking traitor?! WHAT!!
There's a difference between being oblivious and abandoning someone, Dream never betrayed Nightmare! He just didn't know what was happening at the time, oh and by the way-!!

May I remind anyone Nightmare is the bad guy here??
C'mon, that's the whole point of his character!
Now, I will in the future get to analyzing him and Dream, and I have honestly done that in the past, but I ended up breaking down because of this certain topic.....

Because. It doesn't matter if someone has the most depressing backstory, but as long as they CHOOSE to do the things they do and don't have any intention to stop those bad acts. They are NOT a good person. "Nightmare" isn't a good person. Note, I used quotations. Because the thing that's really evil is the corruption controlling Nightmare, the thing covered in tar isn't him. That part of him died a long time ago, the good that remained, and is still trapped. That isn't who he really is, that isn't the past Nightmare that we sympathized with.

 That isn't who he really is, that isn't the past Nightmare that we sympathized with