Error X Ink #5

|WARNING; RANT|
......
.....
I had to do this...because I'm absolutely DISGUSTED.

I personally DON'T LIKE THIS SHIP

I personally DON'T LIKE THIS SHIP. A LOT BECAUSE OF TOXIC ERRORINK SHIPPERS. But. I'll be fair and give it a....
7.5/10
........
I'll be right back.....
*hops online over to YouTube*

https://youtu.be/xu248sMyHQ4

https://youtu.be/k2r1zzJiqN4
These are two links from the same channel, and if they don't work; search up "Deadly facility"
.....guys. I'm very upset at these people. I was just scrolling through YouTube as always while minding my own business and was checking out ships and this one channel and....
Error X Ink has never been a ship I've ever liked....but there are TOXIC SHIPPERS WHO SERIOUSLY TAKE AWAY ALL THE MORE REASONS TO SHIP IT AND ITS DISGUSTING. Like dude, I guarantee I'm younger than most of these people, but at least I have respect for other shippers! And it takes a pretty mature person to have respect for others based on opinions and differences they don't agree with.

So basically if you don't wanna watch the videos, ErrorInk shippers forced someone who is A MULTI SHIPPER like me-by giving them (I think is a him) death threats. What the actual fuck. In the end they actually made an ErrorInk video and it was good, but they admitted it wasn't fun....And that just pissed me off so much because at the beginning I never shipped ErrorInk and later on once I discovered I shipped Destructivedeath, I was pretty nervous to come out and admit it because I heard they were toxic. But NOW, you better believe I won't stay quiet anymore!

These people are just so pathetic in my opinion....
Sorry for the mid rant, I'll get on with the actual ship now, sorry.

*sighs*
So anyway, ErrorInk.... I don't even hate it but I can't help but dislike it more because of this drama....It's also because it's another damn overrated ship, and I honestly don't like those because of the shippers behind them sometimes sooooo. Ahem anyways, why I don't like it is because a few reasons I'll speak out now....

You know how they say opposites attract? I firmly believe that and find it endearing, how two people with differences find ways to interact and get along. BUT for that to happen, they have to COMPLIMENT each other. Error and Ink simply don't do that in my opinion because of how different their roles are (like half the time they're teasing each other instead of getting along properly), not to mention the big highlights....

May I remind anyone; INK IS SOULLESS.
And Error obviously has Haphephobia and they're already enemies....so why would he trust Ink enough to let alone touch him without involving a battle? And since Ink doesn't have a soul, then that would give him no a reason to hold back, because he relies on his vials for emotions which aren't considered real or genuine. And definitely not a suitable replacement for a soul to love with.
And as I've said, they're majority of the time to almost always imagined as enemies, and are the ones to create drama in stories when involving the multiverse. And to me, that's actually how I see them. As enemies. And maybe eventually in time friends, but that's it. But to point out another dent on their relationship, Ink is basically immature while Error is impulsive ESPECIALLY around Ink because of his tendency to annoy him, which you could probably argue Error being a tsundere, but let's face it. We all know what their personalities are like, and if you depict them accurately, you know things between them wouldn't work out.

Mainly because of Ink's situation and being unable to fully commit, while Error has issues and times where he struggles. And is proved to be sensitive when it comes to trust, and Ink isn't to be trusted out of all people. Period. And another thing, I don't really like that one trope in a ship where someone is being all like "it's not like I like you or anything!" all that good tsundere stuff there, and the relationship tends to be rocky as hell....If it's done well, maybe. But to me it's gotten old.
One last thing I don't like about the ship....is the fact it's been sexualized a lot as many of these ships have. And if you read the other parts, you know exactly why I don't support that. And no....I don't have any positive words to say on this ship, other than it's somewhat interesting.

Thank you for reading, sorry for earlier rant, and til next time!

Edit: *hisses*
Alright....I'll admit, I was a bit harsh. I did make valid points, but lemme just clarify I don't hate ErrorInk. At least not anymore. In fact, I enjoy it myself and it's certainly a nice ship. In its own unique way. People just happen to ruin it for me most of the time. Same goes for all the popular ships, because they're just so gosh darn normalized it gets on my nerves whenever I want to enjoy other ships. So yeah, wanted to clear that up and say I in fact see why people like it.

The idea of them growing together and progressing for the better or worse is actually pretty touching. And I can't say it's impossible either for them to potentially get together, but thinking realistically they wouldn't work out. Though tbh, none of these guys would lol.