Error X Core #7

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH-!!!My multi-shipper heart!! *wails*8

........
......
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH-!!!
My multi-shipper heart!! *wails*
8.5/10!
My god...I actually like this a lot! Sorry Destructivedeath QwQ

OKAY. Here's why....just like....if I had to pick the opposites attractive scenario in a ship-this would be it! Like OMG DUDE. I think this one wouldn't be so bad!
^w^
(I'm just going to call Core a girl, k?)
For one-Core is generally a calm and collected person, and would be someone nice to hang around. And seeing as her position would draw in Error's attention, he'd jump at any opportunity to track her down. Meaning they'll bump into each other more often, and while this is very similar to ErrorInk, there is a major difference in their relationship status. One; Core wouldn't annoy Error as much and he'd probably have a higher respect for her, two; Error can feel more calm around her presence and relaxed. Three; Core is someone he could rely on if they were to get closer and can commit since her job isn't really a job, just her pass time.
And lastly, I think she'd give him a healthy outlook about saving things instead of destroying them, meaning she could show him the beautiful things of the multiverse better unlike Ink could, because unlike him Core has patience. And that's exactly what Error needs, not to mention she'd probably be willing to help him out a lot. Plus it would be absolutely adorable to see Error grow protective of her once he shows his feelings for Core. And at one point, he can mellow out a bit thanks to Core ANDOHMYGOSHDIDIMENTIONTHISSHIPISAWESOME??

I wouldn't say it's my OTP or anything, but it's definitely something I'd favor over other ships. (Except Destructivedeath that's a hard one-) So in conclusion, I'd follow this ship and make it sail!
Note: Oh and, that picture if you want to know where I got it from goes to the credit of-er, dunno how to spell their name, but the meme attached to it is called "Soldier meme;ErrorCore" on YouTube!

What ships do you guys want next?