Chapter 20: 5 years later

Christina is 30 years old. Katherrine is 29 years old. Lisa is 27 years old. Amy is 25 years old. Lauren is 22 years old. Dani is 20 years old. They've all changed and growned into wonderful women. Christina is now married to Nick and is a mother to their son, Barret. Katherine is also married to Max and is going to be a mother to twins. Lis is also married and is going to be a mother to a baby girl. Dani is also married to Emmyn and had left the band to pursue her other dreams. The band is still going strong and the sisters are closer than ever than before. They try not mention that day and try to forget it but it's engraved in their mind forever as a reminder of how close they were to losing Lauren and Lisa. They're so grateful that God gave them a 2nd chance with them. Some families aren't so lucky. Currently they're filming their outro of their video for saturday.

" Thanks for watching! We love the Cimfam!"

A/N: Sorry guys the last 3 chapters were short. It's just because I didn't really know what to write. To be honest, I kinda forgot the plot of this story so I just had to go with what I got. I promised that I give an ending to this book and this was the best I could come up with. Thank you to all you guys who had kept up with this book and all of those who commented. This story had been amazing to write but this is the end. This was my first ever Cimorelli fanfic and I'm surprised that people actually liked it and enjoyed reading it. Thank you guys! You guys are amazing. If anyone wants to read another Cimorelli fanfic, I have been working on another one and I've uploaded it already but it only has 2 or 3 chapters so far. 

Also can anybody tell me which Cimorelli video it is when Lisa is hugging Lauren.  Lisa is wearing all black with a brown beanie and Lauren is wearing black top and blue jeans and her hair is up in high ponytail. Dani is still in the band in the video. Christina is wearing a Cimorelli beanie, a beige shirt with black pants. Amy is wearing a pinkish-red shirt with blue jeans. Kath is wearing a white blouse  and black pants. Dani is wearing white long sleeve shirt over it a red shirt and black pants. It's been bugging me that I can't figure what video that was. I been trying to look for it but I can't freaking remember what it's called.