Chapter 8: Katherine &Lisa

~2 months later~

KATHERINE

Everything changed in the last 2 months. Christina became more stressed out and silenced. Dani isn't as energetic and hyper anymore. Amy barely leaves our room. Lisa changed the most. She completely stopped talking to us. If she does, she only talks to me. I don't know why but I'm glad that she's talking to someone. She's skinnier than the last time. She wears Lauren's bracelet every day and would never take it of unless she was showering. Just like Lauren. We barely see her anymore. She's either at the beach, the cemetery or in her room. And me, I don't know what's change. I'm more motherly, I guess. I'm trying to hold this family from falling. Mom and Dad are always at work or on a trip.

LISA

2 months has past since I lost her and it has been hard for me to cope with it. She chose death over life. She chose death over me and it haunts my dreams, the way her eyes shined with happiness and freedom. That she had such a horrible life that she was happy to die. I still hate Danielle. I tried, I really did, to forgive her but everytime I look or see her, all I see is Lauren dead in my arms. God, I miss you so much, Ladybug.  I failed her. They will never be able to fix their mistake. I went to Laur's grave and I have been going for the last 2 months. Every morning and every night of everyday. I'd stay there for hours either crying, apologizing, or talking hoping that she could hear me. 

" Hey, Ladybug, I miss you so much. Today was the same as yesterday. I made progress with Chris, I talked to her for more than a minute which is good. I'm slowly learning how to forgive them but it's hard you know. I know that you don't want me to blame them for your death but I can't help it whenever I see them, all I see is you in my arms all over again. I tried to forgive Danielle but I couldn't not when she was the cause of your pain. I can't forgive her for that no matter what. Anyways, I love you and I'll be back, Chris would be on my butt for being late again, I hope you are happy and not in pain, Ladybug, see you tomorrow," I say kissing her headstone before heading back to the house. I was glad that I was not greeted by Christina when I got to the house. I sprint to my room now since I kicked Danielle out. Lauren's stuff was still there and its not going anywhere soon. I got to the habit of sleeping on her bed instead of my own since it makes me feel closer to her. I rub at the bracelet around my wrist. She never took it off before until now and now I have it. Even though I'm drained and want my body to sleep, my mind won't let me because every time I close my eyes, I see her so I just lay in bed, letting my mind wonder when things was better, when Laur was still alive and happy. 

A/N: I edited most of this chapter and the people who read this before will noticed it, I semi have a plan on how to finish this and before I edited this chapter, it didn't really make sense so I just rewrote it.