Poisoned cotton candy

Yungblud x male reader x Machine gun Kelly

This is a request I got to do them

This story will be the you can't get everything type of story

Yungblud POV
"Adam, please" I begged my guitarist as I tried to have him put on an outfit for my music video, Cotton Candy.

"Dom, I love you" He held my face in his hands "but the last thing I'm doing is wearing a thong" I frowned before he ignored my wishes.
(Is that how you spell Thong? )

"Ask someone else like Kelly, he probably has a friend like you" I gasped at Adam's idea, I ran to my dressing room as I hurried to get my phone.

"Kelly! " I exclaimed before laughter was on the other side "This is Casie" I heard a small voice "Oh, can you get your dad, love? " I asked her "Yeah" I heard small things in the background before hearing Kelly's voice.

"Kelly, I need you for a music video" He sneezed in the middle of my sentence. "I can't come because I have work but I could send my boyfriend down, " He replied. "That would work," I said as I heard Kelly in the background asking his boyfriend.

"He said okay," Kelly told me. "Good, I will text you the address of the set," I said "Okay" We hung up before I went and texted Colson the address.

This was going to be my first time meeting his boyfriend, I waited for a few and talked with the director before I saw the door open.

I look to see this boy wearing a Nirvana shirt and an oversized jacket along with ripped pants that were sagging showing some black boxers, his face was covered with a mask and glasses.
(I'm saving this as an outfit idea)

My jaw dropped at how stylish he was. "Hey, are you Yungblud? " He asked me "Yeah, " My breath was taken away making me surprised that I could talk.

I wish I wasn't wearing blush, he giggled. "I'm Colson's boyfriend, (name)" I looked at my guitarist who rolled his eyes. "Yeah, let me get you the outfit and then I will tell you what's happening," I told him before he nodded smiling.

I ran to my dressing room and went for my phone, I called Kelly.

"Hey," He answered "I didn't know your boyfriend was going to be smoking hot! " I exclaimed as I paced the room, he giggled "I know we were friends for a long time and then he figured out that I was bisexual before he asked to be my boyfriend" He explains.

I picked up the outfit that (name) was going to wear and dance with me in, it was a black dress, red fishnets, a black thong, and high heels.

I blushed at the image of him in that "Dom" I heard through the phone "What did you say? " I asked in embarrassment "I asked what would he be wearing or doing. " I didn't know if I should tell him or not.

"Well, he would be wearing..... A black dress, red fishnets, a thong, and high heels. " I tried to get through the list quickly "I didn't hear the middle one, can you repeat it? " I gulped "a thong... " I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

There was a pause making me stressed. "Okay but we're not out yet, so hold onto our relationship," He replied making me feel better as soon as I heard okay.

"He also would be dancing with me," I said "sexually or something else? " He asked "I need it to be sexual for how sexual the video is, " I heard him mumble something. "Cool, I got to babysit, see you," He hung up.

"Why was I so scared? " I asked before walking out of my room, I walked towards (name) who had his glasses off revealing his (color) eyes.

I hand him the outfit just to see him blush at the clothes "I would just go and try them on" (Name) continues to blush before I let him use my dressing room.