More than life (things I regret writing but love⬇)

Skitz Kraven x Transgender FTM reader
Yo, he's a psychopath I don't know I fell in love with him and his music
But yeah he like Eminem but Tim Burton styled, and IDK if he LGBT but he straight I turned him gay for this shit.
Smut because of course, he dirty as hell

Reader POV

I love this psycho because he doesn't give a fuck, I'm 14 and he's 26 yeah big age gap but who cares, I don't and he doesn't but what can I say I have a taste for psychopaths.

I'm trans, he needs to know that but he already has a song out that made him more famous and it's labeled 'baby girl' so if I tell him he probably going to break up with me.
(When this was made the song was released after I wrote the title of the song)

I'm just laying in his bed before I hear the door open "hey baby" skitz said as he walked in and kissed my forehead "hey" I said before going back to staring at the wall.

"What's wrong? " He asked before turned around to see him getting something that I thought was a gun "have you ever dated the same gender? " I ask making him look at me and scratch his beard.

"No, I didn't think on that growing up," He said as he turned his back and I heard a click "we got to go somewhere," Skitz said as I look at him "where? " I asked as a submissive boyfriend.

Skitz was crazy, insane, and made sure I was protected and safe, I was very insecure, crazy, and hype off of anything "you don't need to know! " He exclaims as I looked at him strangely.

"Sorry baby" He said after looking at me "it's okay," I said before I had to pack a bag, Skitz left to get something as I packed 2 outfits.

I took one of Skitz shirts before seeing a note fall out from somewhere, I pick it up before reading it.

Dearest, Love

I'm suffering from depression and you found the note, I'm happy for you but can't show it, I know you're sad about my death but please leave to another state far from here, we're being hunted down because you are underage to date me and your parents have sent people to find you 2 year ago to find you, on (today's date), we found each other but after a few months I took you from your parents and they sent out alerts for you and now they come here, so if you find this note in time please do as I say.

Love, Evan

"You shouldn't be reading that" I heard as I felt a gun at my head "please don't do it," I said making him laugh "oh baby, only if you haven't known about this then it wouldn't be easier," He said before I blacked out.

(Time skip)

I woke up in a car but pretend to be asleep "I know you're awake" I heard Skitz voice, I realized that it dark outside and there's tape wrapped around my wrist.

"Get me out!" I exclaim as he stopped the car "The next time you talk to me like that... Oh, I'm do something I won't regret" I look at where we're at, a random cabin in the middle of nowhere, he carried me in and set me on the couch.

"Stay," He said as he left to get bags, I look around to see just wooden walls with nothing but a security camera like at the house "you're staying here," He said as he dropped the bags and break the tape off my wrist.

I quickly hold onto him making him kiss my head and drop me on to the ground, I curled up to a ball as he walked to the door, I know he thinking of something "if you leave you're going to get caught and I'm going to jail, if you don't get caught you're going to die but if I find you... You're going to pay" He said before leaving.

I stay there scared of my surroundings, I know he's watching because the camera turns red "I love you" I said before seeing the light turn off.

(Next day)