8 ball

Joker x male reader
So play the 8 ball pool and funny because I thought about the purple pool stick being jokers and I just started thinking about this
Smut

Reader POV

I watch as Joker play pool with his friends for money "well, that was a good game Rick" J said as he shook Rick's hand "good night, Joker and (name) " Rick left before Joker kissed me "Daddy, I wanna learn" I said as I picked up his pool stick.

"Okay" He said smiling, he was teaching me the posture of playing before accidently grinding on him, he sucked air in I looked up at him.

"You okay, Daddy? " I asked innocently "yeah, baby boy" He said as we continue, we played a game but every once in a while J had to help me out and I sometimes accidentally grind on him.

"Yay" I cheered as I won even though J let me win "my baby boy won his first game" He smiled as I hugged him, I felt something poke against my thigh.

I picked up my pole stick before feeling pulled back, J's pool stick blocking me from escape "baby boy, you don't know how much I wanted to do something to you since your ass been near me" He growled in my ear.

My breath hitched before he grind on me, I listen to him groans making me whine "needy little slut" "Come on, daddy, I want to play the game" I whined before he pinned me to the pool table "you can fucking wait" He growled as I look back to see him get out his dick.

He had me get on my knees, I look at his hard on before he shoved it in my ajar mouth "take all of it, fucking slut" He says as he make sure to put his whole length down my throat.

I try to back away before he grabbed my hair and makes me take his balls in my mouth, he growls as tears down my face "don't back away from me baby" He says before face fucking me.

"I'm so lucky to have a fucking slut that can that my dick" I gag whenever I get to 6 inches of him which makes him speed up, I try to call his name but spit build near my mouth making me drool.

I was so turned on, I started touching myself before he thrusted hard into me making me gag on him.

He made me stay right there before putting his feet on my dick, I moaned as he continues to use me "oh baby, I'm about to cum" He picks up the pace before feeling hot liquid in my throat.

I felt my stomach tighten after that, I felt my orgasm about to come but he just laughed as he looked at my face, I looked at him whimpering and a mess "so desperate, sexy with my cum on your face, fucking disgusting cum slut" He degrades me.

I whimper as he picked me up and pins me to the pool table again "let's play a game and if you win you can cum but if I win... You will be screaming my name like I'm swinging a hatchet" He says into my ear.

I cleaned my face before we played, I was losing I could tell that Joker was amused at looking at me miss most of my shots "come quit baby" He said as it was my turn, I leaned against the table before hitting the striped purple ball and potting it.

Just 4 more to go. Joker went and pot 3 of his balls before having 1 more, I watch as he couldn't go anywhere on the board before smiling at his attempt to win.

I went and pot 2 of them, I smiled as Joker was distracted by my leaning against the table which made him miss, I decide to mess with him.

I moaned softly as I learned against the table only making him harder, I pot my last one before looking at the 8 ball.

I have to win this, I learned against the table before feeling someone behind me "come quit" He growled before I struck the 8 ball.

I look to see it hit the corner making me pout "aw, so cute had so much confidence but so little aim" He teased before playing and sadly, winning.

I look down before he gradded my chin and looked at me with a smirk and lustful eyes, he kissed me passionately before slamming the pool stick on the ground "this doesn't mean you're off easily" He says before taking me out of the club and driving to the house at a insane speed.

Joker took me inside the house before pinning me to the wall, biting on my neck and collarbone "J" I moaned softly before he bit my neck, he took me upstairs  before dropping me on the bed.

"You ready? ! " He wasn't asking he was tell me to, he injected me with drugs before I couldn't control my body and all I was screaming was Joker all night.

The end

I'm probably going to finish all the stories I had in mind idk