Player

Mikey way x reader
Panic! Just to give vibes⤴
Waring: rape, heart break, drama
Gerard POV

I walk down to the table where my friends sit before seeing a new student run in here before sitting with the jock, Frank rolled his eyes at him "wow, Frank first time you roll your eyes at someone with the same energy as you".

" I hate him, (name) (last name), used to be best friends until he left for the popular girls and the jock boys " Frank said before Mikey looked at (name) "Mikey, you good? " I asked "ye-eah" "Ohh, someone got a crush" "No-o, shut up Frank" I heard Mikey reply as he look back at (name).

"I want to kill that, whore" Frank said as he picked his black nail polish "how about you do it? " "How about we all do it? " Frank said making Mikey shake his head "maybe, he change, he did help me when I tripped" Mikey said.

"Yeah, he doesn't know you, Mikey how about you introduce yourself to him? Looks like he got a treat he wants to mess with over here" Frank said as (name) winked at Mikey making Mikey go red.

"He's coming over" Ray said as (name) started walking towards us "hey, Frank long time no see, I just want to ask the cutie right here his name" (Name) said looking down on Mikey.

"M-mik-key" Mikey stutter more than usual "the name's (name), I thought if you want to-"" (Name), don't even try""fine, I just leave  my name on him" (Name) said before handing his Varsity football jacket to Mikey.

"See yah, doll face" (Name) said before walking away, Mikey was red as a tomato and put the jacket on him it was bigger than him "Mikey, you did good all I need is his trust more high in us to get him to your guys house and kill him in his sleep" Frank said smirking.

"Frank, he changed please accept it " Mikey tried to defend (name) as he look over his shoulder to find (name) looking back "please" Mikey said to Frank "well, if he changed ask him on a date and see if he changed".

"Fin-No" Mikey said before getting up and walking the halls "Mikey is lost and I just need for them to built a trust so he can come over and I can kill him" "Frank, you're going a little too hard on him" Ray said before Frank continued on his plan.

Readers POV

I exit the cafeteria to look for Mikey "Mikey" I called out to him making him stop "hey, doll" I said kissing his cheek "h-hey" Mikey said as he chewed on the sleeve on the jacket but I'm not worried "don't be nervous around me, I won't bite until we in bed" I said in his ear.

He blushed before looking down at his feet "show that pretty face" I said lifting his chin up, I kissed him lightly "(name), I don't know what we're doing" Mikey said "it's okay, I'll guide you" I said before kissing him slowly.

I put my hands on his waist before being pulled off "(name), stop" I heard Frank say as Gerard was holding his brother who was blush and Ray was on the side "I just wanted a kiss" I said smirking before winking toward Mikey who blushed more.

"No, you wanted what's in his pants" Frank said before they left, fuck, I just want the little guy.

Mikey POV

I tried to defend (name) now they won't believe me "he just was showing me something" I said "he was showing you something you don't need to know" Frank said.

"I want to kill him now" Frank said with venom "Frank, please"" No, Mikey he was a player growing up he's still a player now " Frank said walking back and forth.

"Frank, maybe he did really change" Mikey said as he touched Frank shoulder "Mikey, why the fuck would you stand up for a player, a popular, a bitch like him? " Frank questioned before Gerard stepped in.