You don't know anything

Draco x male reader
I'm famous because people are requesting (but not really tho since wattpad didn't verify me yet)
I may post a Larry x brother reader and they hang out before realizing the reader have a crush on Larry bae (even tho his 'bae' don't be cute)
I'm try to keep this reader POV

Reader POV
I walk down the hallway of Hogwarts before seeing Draco, he doesn't scare... But I'm a little jittery around him.

I probably don't have a crush on him, his platinum blonde hair waving in front his face while his combat boots made him look imitating, I look down as I passed him.

I waited for him to turn back and pull my hair and throw to the ground before a fight starts.

I felt nothing, I looked back to see him avoid his group of Slytherin "what the fuck? " I questioned as I should be glad not to be in pain, I go straight to potions.

(y'all get 3 presents on Christmas day, so this is the last until another request before Christmas)

" What's up with Malfoy? " I ask Harry "probably planning something" He mumbled "yeah sure, Potter" class started.

I rushed out as I'm waiting for Draco to punch me or do something! I'm frustrated and not used to him being so quiet, I walk to lunch as I see him sit quietly as he look at his food with red eyes.

"Please, punch me" I whispered as I sit at my house table, I watch him as he use his robe to wipe his eyes.

We look at each other making me blush and roll my eyes, he does it back.

He gets up and walks towards the doors, I follow him "hit me! " I yell at him as his eyes are on the ground as I tried to catch up with him "kick me! " "Push me to the ground, pull my hair! Please I can't take it anymore! " My face was red with anger.

"I'm done" Tears streamed down his eyes "hurting you was the only way to not hurt myself" He started sobbing.

He falls to the ground as I look around for answers, I'm hoping no one heard my outburst, I get on my knees and hug him "I know that it's hard-"" No, you don't! " He pushes me making our rivalry spark.

"I been through worst shit, that-that you can't even imagine! " He yelled "fucking half blood" He said as I sucked in the hate with love.

I miss the rivalry "yeah I may not but I know that when something you didn't expect happens, it's pretty odd" he looks at me before hugging me.

My heart dropped (my teacher is hot and unmutes me, my heart drops to my ass😂) I wrap my arms around his chest as I'm shorter then him (I'm ftm that's why I'm short so sorry tall people), his arms around my neck.

I take in his rich smell as I smell most likely like bread and wood, he smile on my head (again tall people sorry don't @ me in bad way) making me smile into his chest.

We break it up as our eyes never leave the other "I think I'm in love with you" He says, he leans in for a kiss before everyone leaves the dining room "bye, good talk" I said before splitting ways.

He loves me but he bully me which is bad but he loves me.

I sit in bed after class studying, I dreamed back to me and Draco, what if we really kissed? Would it deepen? I begin getting up letting my feet lead, Why am I going to Draco? I go up to him in the hallway as he with his group.

"Draco, follow me" He looks at me as we walk together " I lead him to the forest "you say I don't understand your pain, well look around no one else cares but me, everything here is either waiting for food or water but me I waiting on you"  I chuckle.

"I loved our rivalry even if it made us look like it was hate in it, I loved it" He smiled and walked up closer to me "I do too" He kisses my lips making both of us smile as Draco broke up breaking into tears.

"You will break up with me" "Why you think that? " He slowly reveals his tattoo of death eater (idk his tattoo make him look hotter
👉🏼👈🏼) I kiss him again.

"It doesn't affect us unless it means something to you" I said making him smile through the tears as we promise to be together.

The end
Oh shit I did it without switching POV
that was cool
Y'all may get 4 presents, 1 on Christmas night at 10pm East and the rest Christmas morning at 7am East, just remind me.

I'm write your gifts and let's go
Bye kings 👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑