sway with me

Joker x male reader

You don't have any Idea how many drafts I got about 13 idk

Reader POV

When marimba rhythms starts to play
Dance with me
Make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close
Sway me more

I'm in a club that I found I find people to dance with as my body was against them, I don't know I'm with me and who want a guy grinding on them.

Flashing lights of devotion
Circling in slow motion

The lights was flashing bright that by the time I see the Joker with me, it's all goes in slow motion as I grind against him making him groan in my ear, can't believe I'm dancing with the Joker.

I kissed the lips of a potion
And now I'm out in the open
So follow me into the dark

He kisses me before leading me into a darken room with red shining curtains and a pole, I look at him as he links me to the pole "dance for me" He growls before I obeyed his orders.

Break up a piece of your heart
Sell it for, sell it for
Sell it for money and cars

I'm currently dating the Joker now and I can't get enough sometimes think I'm using him for money but he buys me anything and I love it.

Come out wherever you are
My motivations are
All my temptations are

I felt wrong but right and then I can't keep my hands off of him sometimes "(name) leave" He demands but I lay across his lap and look at him, he slaps my ass making me yelp.

My heart is racing with sensation
With sensation now
I whip my diamonds out
My time is timeless now
I get so high

I smoke the blunt that Joker had before handing it to him, I felt on fire as the blunt left my lips "i love you" He said as we left the burning building we shot up.

The feeling, feeling so supersonic
(Ahh)
I try to stop but I just can't stop it
(Ahh)
Dancing in flames, dancing in flames
Sway with me, sway, sway, sway

Joker speeds making me laugh as we passed people who was beeping at us "shit Batman" I said before getting a gun out "best it Bats! " I yelled as I shot his car up not doing as much damage.

Joker turn a sharp right before Batman got on to our car, I punch him before hitting him in the face with a bat.

When marimba rhythms starts to play
Dance with me
Make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close
Sway me more

I walk into Joker's office as he stressed over work "Mister J" I said as I wear a skirt and crop top "I'm busy" He mumbled loud enough for me to hear, I climb on top of the desk before he kissed me and lead me to his bed where we sway the night on each other.

I be on the list
Always in the midst I'll blow a bag quick
Bad boy want this, bad boy don't miss
Run up on me I bet he get the gist

Joker wanted me to give him a lap dance before he left for a business meeting "no" I said as I didn't feel in the mood, he slapped my ass making me yelp.

Harley, Harley catch a quick body
Vroom, vroom, vroom, like I'm ridin' a Harley
But I'm in a 'Rari (skrrt)
Sorry not sorry (sorry)
Didn't say a peep but I know them birds saw me

"Hello" I said as I was robbing a bank "give me the code to the bank" I said as I held my machine gun at them "thanks cutie" I said before heading to the vault and shooting the few people there.

Tell your people to call me
If it is 'bout that chicken
The most wanted in Gotham
All your diamonds is missin' (where they at?)

I ran from the bank before seeing these girls with diamonds on "sisters, you are beautiful" I said before gasping "all your diamonds is missing" I said as I showed my hand of rings and ran from her.

Oh, you thought I was kiddin'
This a suicide mission (uh-huh)
You need to make a decision
On what side is you pickin'? (On what side? My side)

I shoot the police who followed me before being stopped "J come on" I said before taking the money and running  "J! " I yelled before getting arrested.

See it if I want it I'ma take that
(Sway) See it if I want it I'ma take that (I take what I want)

I saw J all up on a girl before leaving, I killed her and dug her grave.

(Sway) See it if I want it I'ma take that

I run around and broke a store glass before alarms went off "shit" I took it before running.

(Sway) Girls like me they don't make that

I ride around in my car with my music loud "where you going? " I heard next to me, I lower the roof before standing up and driving "bye" I said before driving fast.

(Sway) Girls like me they don't make that (sway with me, sway, sway, sway)

I rode J to a club where I started dancing with someone 'come here' he motion before I sat on his lap, he starts swaying with me and dancing before police bust in to arrest us.

When marimba rhythms starts to play
Dance with me
Make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close
Sway me more

We stay in the back smiling like idiots before getting arrested "fuck! " I yelled as I tried to kick them.

They can see the show is beginnin'
All the devils are singin'
Climbing up on the chandelier
You can't stop me from swingin'

I swing on the blanket that I put on the top of the cell before "(name) " I heard making me smile, Joker comes and see me every day for 30 minutes.

So follow me into the dark
Break up a piece of your heart
Sell it for, sell it for
Sell it for money and cars
Come out wherever you are

I knew I was using him when I was dating him but then I again I was eating his heart like cotton candy, he knew this but in the end it was love for each other.

He swayed me around before we kissed "I love you" We said at the same time. 

When marimba rhythms starts to play
Dance with me
Make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close
Sway me more

The end

Probably the last one for now so be ready